Reduce the time from data insight to business outcome
Create data-driven business value
Fast time-to-value through reusable IoT solutions
Lower your carbon footprint with proven IoT decarb solutions
Access hundreds of IoT use cases across multiple industries
Kick-start your IoT digital transformation journey
Reducing time to value within your business can keep you ahead of your competitors.
At Atos, we use our proven, pre-configured and pre-integrated IoT solutions to quickly release value from your data.
You benefit from our experience with ready-made IoT applications and solution building blocks.
Our service delivery model is pragmatic and modular: from the discovery of new opportunities to implementation, we propose the IoT and analytics solutions and services that best suits your needs.
- Highly customizable, vendor agnostic solution for the digital enablement of a cooler fleet
- Monitoring cooler purity and planogram compliance
- Minimize cooler misplacement through asset tracking
- Ensure cooler health and enable predictive maintenance
- Utilize proximity marketing
- Monitor cooler images to optimize stock replenishment and on-shelf sales space.
Smart Control Room
- Gain full control over high-speed production processes and improve overall process efficiency leveraging AI and machine learning algorithms
- Analyze alarm and event patterns to predict critical events ahead of time
- Real-time detection and prediction of anomalies or defects to your product during production process
- Quality prediction based on real-time quality parameters.
Provide technical status of all vessels in fleet in order to:
- Optimize overall fleet performance
- Reduce fuel consumption and costs
- Lower carbon footprint
- Improve engine efficiency
- Anticipate vessel maintenance and reduce down-time by running remote vessel diagnostics
- Optimize turnaround time
Process Digital Twin for Pharma
- Increase situation awareness and make better decisions in pharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing processes
- Bring new products to market faster by simulating essential subprocesses and conducting fewer physical experiments
- Ensure better quality and process reliability
- Reduce batch waste
- Ensure higher yield through cost-optimized manufacturing processes with preventative maintenance
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling CompanyThrough our Connected Cooler solution Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) is now able to access huge amounts of point-of-sale data and engage with customers in real-time on mobile apps to generate customized offers and near-me promotions.
The end-to-end solution from Atos harnesses IoT, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence technologies.
Read the Atos client story >
Global pharmaceutical companyFor a large global pharmaceutical company we improved the production process of a vaccine, reducing production time and costly waste of raw materials.
We developed and implemented a Process Digital Twin, which enabled the company to significantly improve product quality, make cost savings and achieve faster time to market.
Read the press release >