HQ: Berlin and Munich, Germany
Company size: 379,000 employees
“We can look back on a long and successful business relationship with Atos, and so we knew that Atos has the right solutions and the know-how to create and implement an end-to-end communications concept.”
Dr. Helmuth Ludwig
CIO at Siemens AG
The global communications service for more than 350,000 employees
Following one of the world’s largest rollouts of a collaboration solution, Siemens AG now has an end-to-end communications infrastructure for more than 350,000 employees throughout the company. Circuit from Atos replaces the previous UC solutions and combines messaging, audio and video conferencing, and screen sharing in a single, intuitive application.
- Modernization and standardization of the communications infrastructure.
- Quick and easy integration in existing processes and tools, e.g. Syncplicity file sharing.
- Great scalability of all the application’s aspects in all divisions.
- Possibility of integrating existing and future ICT infrastructure components, e.g. PBX and video room systems (Circuit Meeting Room).
- Support of the Siemens “One Phone”.
- Availability of all communication and collaboration channels in Circuit for browser, desktop and mobile devices with one consistent interface.
- Private cloud deployment from a central Atos data center following redundant design principles.
- Great scalability for voice, video and screenshare sessions based on WebRTC technology.
- Managed services and technical support worldwide from Atos.
- Integration of existing telephony infrastructure with Circuit‘s Advanced Telephony Connector (ATC).
- Use of Circuit APIs to integrate with existing applications like Syncplicity.
- Room-based video conferencing with Circuit Meeting Room (CMR).
- Agile product development process with monthly updates and customer feedback sessions.
- Efficient cooperation between teams thanks to a new communication mindset.
- Greater dialogue and cooperation across business units.
- Future-proof, intuitive communications infrastructure.
- Consistent communication processes worldwide.
- Active change and communication management as a result of continuous user feedback.
- A system architecture based on open standards.
- Protection of existing and future investments.
In a study conducted by the global independent research company iSG, Atos has been ranked leader as a Digital Workplace Services provider for all Five Workplace Services Archetypes (user archetypes are common categories of users that share the same needs).
Atos has been positioned by Gartner as a Leader for European Managed Workplace Services (MWS), based on its ability to execute and completeness of vision.
Future of Work
“Imagine if you could scan yourself into the office using a chip implanted in your hand. Your robot colleague would greet you and inform you of your first appointment – a virtual call with your counterpart in another country, who would appear in your office as a hologram. Sensing your feelings as you start the working day, the lights and temperature are adjusted to improve your mood.”
Atos Digital Workplace
Digital Transformation Factory
Head of Atos Digital Workplace
Mélanie de Vigan
Workplace Product Manager
More client stories