Mobull is an ingenious containerized data center solution that provides companies with as much computing power as they need to innovate, be more competitive and reduce costs. With its combined advantages of high density, low energy consumption, and ease of installation, Mobull makes it possible for companies to fast-track the implementation of the best solutions available for computer simulation, data processing, and storage.
Mobull data center
End-to-end containerized data center solution and benefits
Extreme power and density
The technologies Mobull uses make it possible to achieve very high-power density, with up to 7 Pflops in an area of just above 30m².
- Spatial arrangement provides access to six maintenance corridors accessible via doors to the exterior
- Up to 40kW power per rack
- A single container can accommodate up to seventeen 19-inch racks
Mobull containers have minimal infrastructure requirements.
- Using Mobull containers eliminates the need for significant investments in building new data centers
- Mobull containers allow for the extension of existing facilities with minimal effort
- Mobull containers remove the need to conform to a variety of regulatory constraints
Two cooling technologies are offered, tailored to meet local requirements and conditions.
- Free-cooling: uses low external air temperatures to assist in chilling water for the Mobull data center, with an adiabatic cooling unit installed alongside the Mobull
- Water cooling: based on Bull-designed cooling rack doors, independent of server or storage technologies used
We offer these professional services to help you design and implement the best Mobull solution for your needs:
- Analysis of customer site constraints and definition of physical implementation
- Integration and set-up of your data center
- Deployment of Mobull on your site
- Maintenance and support
One of the challenges that HPC and AI simulations face is the colossal power needs and life cycle of data centers. Modular or containerized data center solutions, of which Atos is one of the pioneers, provides an ideal response.
- Easier to adapt to customer needs
- Improved & optimized power efficiency
- Quick to deploy
- A lower total cost of ownership
- Enhanced agility and scalability
Listen to Emmanuel Le Roux, Group SVP, Head of HPC AI & Quantum in Atos, talk about our common project with HPC Data France – “ECLAIRION”.