HANA monitoring tool
Eco-dashboard is a mobile application to display an overview of production line based on real-time information from shop floor and ERP data integration. Using eco-dashboard application, you can view orders and their production status, machine health and potential downtime or maintenance required on a device of your choice at your convenient time. It is a template application customized to fit business requirements and integration with IT system.
- Access order and production information from your own device
- Real-time overview of production, machine health and safety
- Based on SAP Cloud Platform and compatible with all SAP ERP systems
- Leverage advanced technologies to achieve industrial automation
- Onboard Industry 4.0 journey
- Access order and production status on your device anytime, anywhere
- Reduce machine incidents, downtime and energy emissions
- Increase production efficiency and productivity
HANA administration cockpit is a web based real-time Dashboard, which can be ported to any handheld devices. The Dashboard is used to monitor HANA database parameters that affect the performance of HANA. This will helps us in taking corrective measures much before any HANA crash or performance degradation. The web-browser-based dashboard visualizes key aspects of system health and configuration, for example:
- Current alerts and their recommendations
- Memory and CPU usage
- Availability of data backups
- The data is picked up directly from the HANA server
- The dashboard can be used to take proactive steps accordingly.
- Visualize Resource utilization
- Customizable User Preferences to set thresholds and alerts
- Add / Remove Dashboard Widgets
- E-mail alerts and download data
- Real Time monitoring
- User Friendly
- Analyze historical statistics
- Efficient and accurate root cause analysis
Atos OneSource consolidates all relevant data and apps to better manage your services at any time, on any device. It provides a unified view to key dashboards & reports, timelines & roadmaps, live feeds, contacts, and easy access to key applications. It provides an easy and intuitive way of consuming important data to make better decision — giving you more control over your business.
It is designed to provide real-time communication and ensure transparency on our services. It can also be used as a supplemental form of communication to deliver messages about new services, innovation and global information.
Atos OneSource provides the critical key to success, centralizing all the data to better drive relationship with our customers.
- Dynamic Dashboards & Push Notification
- Integration of Multiple Data Sources
- RSS & Communication Channel
- Contacts, Reports & Document Management
- Enhanced User Experience
- Unified View & Centralized Data
- Live Data & Notification
- Accessible on Desktop and Mobile Devices
Atos OneContact is a unified service desk solution. For end-users, it provides access to service desk right at the fingertip with multiple support channels – chat, voice, callback and email – anytime, anywhere and on any device.
The application has been designed to support different location and languages as a required dimension for a global deployed client. Atos OneContact is proactive in providing up to date information for data that’s relevant to you such as news, disruption, and maintenance.
- Chat, Voice, Schedule a Callback & Email
- System Disruptions Push Notification
- Multiple Languages & Time-Zone Support
- Self-help guide
- Omni-Channel Service Desk Solution
- Hosted, Managed & Developed by Atos
- End User Focused
- Customized View
Global Product Manager