Join our digital live Innovation in Disability Inclusion Event
On Friday 3rd of December Atos will host its Innovation in Disability Inclusion event to celebrate the International Day of People with Disability (#IDPWD), a United Nations-sanctioned annual day celebrating people with disabilities. The 2021 theme is ‘Fighting for rights in the post-COVID era”.
This year we are running a virtual event which will be livestreamed on LinkedIn running from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM CET with presenters from across the globe.
Both the academic and expert perspective as well as the view of business leaders will be represented in keynotes, live talks and webinars. Also, the winners of the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge will be announced – presenting digital solutions to shape inclusive education for people with disabilities in Africa.
Innovation in Disability Inclusion – Friday, 3rd December (CET)
|10:30 – 11:30||Award Ceremony of the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge||– Neil Milliken, Global Head of Accessibility, Atos|
– Dr. Bernd Schramm, Head of Global Project Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities, GIZ
– Udo Littke, Head of Central Europe Atos
– Alpha Barry, Head of Atos Africa
– Dr. Jürgen Zattler, Director General, German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)
– Cornelia Henriksson, German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), Inclusion lead (invited)
– Kudakwashe, ‘AK’ Dube, CEO African Disability Alliance
|11:30 – 11:45||Accessibility & Digital Inclusion Policy & Program in Atos||– Philippe Mareine, Chief Digital & Transformation Officer and Head of CSR,|
– Alexandra Nothnagel, Assistant Program Manager Accessibility & Digital Inclusion Governance, Atos
11:45 – 12:15
|Webinar on Innovation in Disability Inclusion||– Mélisande Kingchatchaval Schifter, Project Lead, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Social Justice, World Economic Forum|
– Caroline Casey, Founder, The Valuable 500
|12:15 – 12.30||Atos Adapt & #WeThe15||– Jane Silva-Shah, Atos Adapt – Lead for We Are Atos Program (Moderating)|
– Stuart Patrick, Atos Adapt Co- Chair
– Rocio Gajano, VP-North America|, Head of Alliances & Partners
The German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the GIZ Global Project Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities and Atos are pleased to announce winners of the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge Award.
Atos and GIZ, as partners of the Make-IT Alliance, have joined forces for the delivery of the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge to source and support the best digital solutions to improve access to education for persons with disabilities in Africa. We received 202 applications of over 400 participants, 35 jury members selected 10 final teams, supported through a virtual bootcamp. The three winning teams will be announced on 3rd of December.