Gartner IAM Summit 2022
The Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit will take place on 12 – 13 May, 2022, at The InterContinental London — The O2.
Digital transformation and the increasing reliance on remote business continue to accelerate the adoption of new identity and access management (IAM) approaches and technologies. IAM and IT leaders face new business demands that require digital trust across every interaction and channel.
The imperative for 2022 is the need to empower IAM teams to support ongoing change. This includes change driven by the continued evolution of technology best practices and change in organizational priorities, user expectations, and opportunities and threats.
Come meet our experts on our booth (#203), share our experience, watch a demonstration and discover:
- Create a frictionless Web access experience to all users on the Cloud: Evidian IDaaS Access
- Govern users’ accesses while controlling risk: Evidian Identity Governance and Administration
- Build a smarter IAM system: Evidian Analytics and Intelligence
- Secure access to on-premise and Cloud applications without typing passwords. : Evidian Enterprise SSO
- Use a central point of access to all your applications: Web Access Manager
- Cover multiple assurance levels of authentication (multifactor authentication): Evidian Authentication Manager
Find out how Evidian can help you manage identities and control access to resources in order to create a safer working environment and empower digital trust.
If you haven’t purchased your pass yet, now is the time! As a silver sponsor, we are pleased to offer you a special €350 discount off the standard rate of your full conference pass*. Register today and use discount code IAME16EDC.
* Discount available on new registrations only and cannot be applied retrospectively.
We’d love for you to stop by. Our booth number is 203!
Book a meeting with our experts
Please fill out this form. We will come back to you quickly.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.