Atos signs contract with Australian Federal Government’s Digital Transformation Agency to Enhance Employee Collaboration and Communication
Melbourne,Australia, April 13, 2021,
Atos has been appointed tothe Australian Federal Government’s Digital Transformation Agency (DTA Telecommunications Marketplace) to provide Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS)solutions. This includesUnify Office by RingCentral (UO),a unified cloud communications solutionthat enables businesses of all sizes to communicate and collaborate with ease using industry-leading voice, video, and team messaging capabilities from anywhere and onany device via a single enterprise solution.
Atos has been appointed to the DTA Telecommunications Marketplace panel as an ICT vendor to help Federal Government Agencies transition from legacy on-premises communications to modern, cloud-based communications solutions.
“We are really pleased to be part of the DTA Telecommunications Marketplace panel. We look forward to help Federal Agencies in leveraging its use of digital technologies to better serve the community.” said Mike Green, Managing Director of Atos in Australia. “We are living in a world where cloud security, reliability and flexibilityarecrucial. By migrating to thelatest communications and collaboration technology, Federal Government Agencies will have access to a secure and trusted business communications solution, Unify Office by RingCentral,which enablesteams to be productive and efficient from wherever they are located,while reducing their carbon impact.”
Unify Office by RingCentral (UO) delivers extensive on-the-ground support and services integration that is ideal for government and commercial organizations of any size. Itoffers several benefits to customers, including:
- Simplicity: One vendor, One offer, One solution. Whether a customer’s need is big or small UO supports them with a simplified landscape to cover all communication and collaboration needs, wherever teams are working in the new normal.
- Work from anywhere: Users can communicate via Message, Video or Phone on anydevice, from anywhere.
- Open Platform and Integrations: Easily integrate Unify Office with existing business applications, when using applications such as Salesforce, Microsoft, and Google productivity suites through 200+ pre-built integrations, or with help of Atos to develop integrations for specific custom workflow.
- Direct integration with Microsoft O365 either via plugins or Direct Routing and Google Workplace for easy communication and collaboration directly from the workplace applications customers use most.
- Enhanced user experience: Unify Office by RingCentral offers dark mode for easier viewing and to reduce energy consumption by display devices.
- Carbon footprint reduction: Unify Office by RingCentral has consolidated individual servers into a highly efficient central data center, which reduces the carbon impact of the technology.
Available directly from Atos, at http://www.unifyoffice.comand through its distributor Exclusive Networks Home - Exclusive Networks - Australia (exclusive-networks.com).
For more information on Unify Office by RingCentral please go to http://www.unifyoffice.com.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 105,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos operates under the brands Atos and Atos|Syntel. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Atos UCC (Unified Communications and Collaboration) refers to the former Unify Division
Atos Unify refers to the product family of former Unify products and partner program.
Lucie Leonardi | firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 458 670 271 |
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premise PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral offers three key products in its portfolio including RingCentral Office®, a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform including team messaging, video meetings, and a cloud phone system, Glip® the company's free video meetings solution with team messaging that enables Smart Video Meetings™, and RingCentral cloud Contact Center solutions. RingCentral’s open platform integrates with leading third party business applications and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
© 2021 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. RingCentral, RingCentral Office, RingCentral Global Office, RingCentral Global Connect Network, RingCentral Cloud PBX, Message Video Phone, MVP, Smart Video Meetings, and the RingCentral logo are trademarks of RingCentral, Inc.
Martin Aungle | email@example.com | +61 415 917 381 |