Atos protects professional smartphones from all vulnerabilities listed by French intelligence agency DGSI with its ultra-secure Hoox solution
23rd February 2018
French intelligence agency DGSI (General Directorate for Internal Security) has published its 39th economic interference “flash”, focused on the security weaknesses around professional smartphone use, which highlights potential risks involved and the need for better data protection.
Highly-secure and designed for professionals, the Hoox for business smartphone enables users to counteract all the risks identified in the DGSI report:
- Risk of theft: No intrusion is possible, either by wired connection (USB) or non-wired (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth). The solution offers the ability to remotely wipe the phone and the Hoox smartphone can clear itself after five incorrect attempts of identification.
- System Vulnerability: The terminal was designed entirely for security. The Hoox phone prevents any malware from spreading. The solution has a private and secure store of applications, which are have been audited in accordance with the company’s security policy. The operating system is also regularly updated to counter vulnerabilities.
- Geo-tracking: Hoox checks which applications use geo-tagging and only those applications that really require this (for example navigation applications) are made available in the Hoox store.
- Wi-Fi: All connections are protected and encrypted through the use of a VPN, making any intrusion impossible.
- Bluetooth: Only the audio sharing feature is available.
- Use: Hoox has a private and secure store of business applications which conform with the company’s security policy. It is a smartphone for professional use.
The Hoox solution secures all links in the communication chain: smartphone, applications and infrastructure.
Atos will be @ Mobile World Congress from February 26 to March 1st, Hall 2 booth 2F60. Come and see us to find out more about our new Hoox for business solutions
For more information on the Hoox for business smartphone: PR – Atos launches Hoox for business
To read the DGSI’s 39th “flash”: Economic interference – Flash n°39 – January 2018
Press contact: email@example.com