“Atos has successfully produced its 2014 Corporate Responsibility Integrated Report which received the Global Reporting Initiative’s highest transparency and exhaustiveness recognition level (GRI G4 Comprehensive Option)”
Atos, an international leader in digital services, has published its 2014 Corporate Responsibility Integrated Report following the guidelines set out by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI). In 2014, Atos decided to apply the G4 Comprehensive level which is new and more demanding than the G3.1 standard used in previous years. From 2010 to 2013, Atos fulfilled the GRI of application level A+ for its Corporate Responsibility Report. In 2014, the challenge was to further demonstrate the transparency and the exhaustiveness of the Atos’ extra-financial results.
At Atos, we make every effort to monitor and improve the factors that contribute to our economic, environmental and social impacts in line with stakeholders’ expectations.
Extra-financial performance is detailed in the 2014 Corporate Responsibility Report including the entire GRI-G4 content index table and in the Registration Document where all the financial results are presented. Based on these documents, in April 2015, the Global Reporting Initiative confirmed that Atos has successfully completed the GRI Content Index Service (GRI G4 Comprehensive Option). The overall process was also verified by an external auditor.
Thierry Breton, Chairman and CEO of Atos, said: “ Sustainability is a significant driver of our business operations. Our focus is to guide and accompany our clients on the path to environmental and social excellence using our own experience as well as our digital expertise. The fact that Atos is, this year, one of the first ICT companies to reach the GRI G4 Comprehensive level recognition demonstrates our excellence in sustainability and the progress we continue to make in our four priority areas: being a responsible employer, delivering sustainable excellence to our clients, being ethical and fair in all our business relationships, and reducing our corporate environmental footprint. The dedication of the Atos Business technologists is crucial to maintain a leadership position in the corporate and social responsibility area, thus meeting the high expectations of our stakeholders and at the same time helping our clients in their digital journey towards a more sustainable society.”
During 2014, Atos delivered on its sustainability commitments in the following areas:
- In April, Atos launched a new employee shareholding plan “Sprint 2014,” helping to strengthen the relationship between the Group and its employees.
- In May, Atos won the Forrester Groundswell Award for Excellence in Social Collaboration for its Zero email program in the Business-To-Employee: Employee Collaboration category.
- In September, for the third year in a row, Atos was selected as an index component of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) with the “DJSI World” recognition.
- In October, for the second consecutive year, Atos was listed on the A List of the CDP Climate Performance Leadership Index 2014, recognized as a global leader within the IT sector.
- In October, Atos held its Global Stakeholders Meeting and presented its progress on the Corporate Responsibility strategy and discussed its sustainability and innovation vision with global stakeholders and the Atos’ Scientific Community members.
- In November, Atos was the first IT company to obtain the Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) approval for processing personal data on behalf of its clients and for itself, recognition of the strength of its global data protection policies and measures.
An online version of the 2014 Corporate Responsibility Report is available at: 2014 Corporate Responsibility Report
A pdf version of the Registration Document is available here: 2014 Report
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) is an organisation that works towards a more responsible global economy by providing companies with a framework and recommendations to build their corporate responsibility relationship. For further information about this, please click here.
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a Global digital services leader with 2014 pro forma annual revenue of circa € 10 billion and 86,000 employees in 66 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, and Worldline.
Tel: +44 77 33 310086