“Atos presents its cybersecurity solutions at FIC 2015 (International Forum on Cybersecurity)”
Paris, 19 January 2015
Atos, leading digital services provider, will present its cybersecurity solutions at FIC 2015, 7th International Forum on Cybersecurity, at the Lille Grand Palais from 20-21 January 2015.
Atos will present its cybersecurity solutions and Bull products:
- Identity and access management: Evidian security modules to maintain control of a company's identities and protect access to the information system.
- Secure infrastructures: TrustWay™ solutions to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of exchanges, notably the HSM (Hardware Security Module) lines: CRYPT2Pay, PCI HSM  certified and Proteccio, next-generation cryptographic HSM.
- Bull Hoox™ security solution, the first integrally secured European smartphone.
- Atos security services: counselling and auditing (governance – creation and support), security engineering (protection – architecture and integration), centre of operations and supervision of security events: SOC (Security Operations Center) and CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team).
Atos will share its expertise in the following workshops:
- Atos, Cybersecurity Leader (5 months after integrating Bull) – Tuesday, 20 January at 11:30 am
- Large Event Security: Tuesday, 20 January at 4:30 pm
- What Do Cyber Threats Really Cost? Wednesday, 21 January at 3:15 pm
International Forum on Cybersecurity is the top European trade fair for digital trust. It aims to bring together cybersecurity stakeholders and decision-makers to allow them to share points of view and feedback on their experience.
Visit Atos at FIC 2015 at stand No. G4.
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with 2013 pro forma annual revenue of €10 billion and 86,000 employees in 66 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defence, Health, Manufacturing, Media & Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, and Worldline.
+33 (0)6 47 98 09 49
 PCI HSM certification is awarded by the Payment Card Industry Security Standard Council (PCI SSC), an international organisation for the main payment card schemes.