“Success of early redemption of the 2011 Convertible Bonds (OCEANE)”
Bezons, December 19th, 2013
Atos SE announced on November 15th, 2013, its decision to proceed with the early redemption of all of the outstanding Convertible Bonds (OCEANE), issued in 2011 and due July 1st, 2016, (the “2011 Bonds”).
The holders of 2011 Bonds had the option until December 9th, 2013, either to convert their 2011 Bonds into Atos SE shares, at the ratio of 1.02 Atos SE share (ISIN FR0000051732) per 2011 Bond presented, or to receive a cash amount equal to EUR 47.12003 per 2011 Bond.
The number of 2011 Bonds presented for conversion amounted to 5,342,131, representing 99.3 percent of total. In application of the Conversion/Exchange ratio of 1.02 Atos SE shares per 2011 Bond, Atos SE proceed to the delivery of 5,448,970 Atos SE shares as follows:
- Admission on Euronext Paris of 3,676,658 new shares of which:
- a first block representing 1,733,879 new shares with effect as of December 10th, 2013 for 2011 Bonds presented for conversion before November 30th, 2013
- a second block representing 1,942,779 new shares with effect as of December 18th, 2013 for 2011 Bonds presented for conversion after November 30th, 2013.
- Delivery of 1,772,312 Atos SE treasury shares from the share buy-back program realized over the period from September 18th, 2013 to December 17th, 2013 following the early redemption of the 2011 Convertible Bonds, of which:
- 1,302,422 shares with effect as of December 10th, 2013 for 2011 Bonds presented for conversion before November 30th, 2013
- 469,890 shares with effect as of December 18th, 2013 for 2011 Bonds presented for conversion after November 30th, 2013.
The remaining 40,000 2011 Bonds which were not presented for conversion, will be redeemed for cash on December 18th, 2013 at EUR 47.12003 per 2011 Bonds (accrued interest included), representing a total amount of EUR 1,884,801.
Following the redemption/conversion process, the total number of outstanding Atos SE shares will be 97,974,830.
Tel +33 (0) 1 73 26 00 66
Josephina de Vries
Tel +31 (0) 6 30 27 26 11
|19 February 2014||2013 annual results|
Atos SE (Societas europaea) is an international information technology services company with 2012 annual revenue of EUR 8.8 billion and 77,100 employees in 52 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers IT services in 3 domains, Consulting & Technology Services, Systems Integration and Managed Services & BPO, and transactional services through Worldline. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, it works with clients across the following market sectors: Manufacturing, Retail & Services; Public sector, Healthcare & Transports; Financial Services; Telco, Media & Utilities.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is quoted on the NYSE Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting & Technology Services, Worldline and Atos Worldgrid.