Global and modular offer
In order to support governments and local authorities in their modernization plans for public safety (Police, Fire and Rescue Services, Emergency Medical Services) and to combat more effectively homeland risks, Atos implemented a comprehensive and modular safety and rescue offer. The portfolio consists of solutions that improve the emergency process and risks identification, the effectiveness of interventions and the safety of the officers. Atos solutions improve coordination, responsiveness and resilience for public safety.
GEMMA is a next-generation product to be used in single and multi-agency PSAPs and also by emergency and crisis response organizations in the field, fitting the needs of public safety in multiple domains. It covers the entire event management lifecycle, from responding to emergency communications and launching standard operational procedures to dispatch resources, to following-up first-responders intervention and event escalation. GEMMA is available both on-premises and in the Cloud.
Atos Next Generation solutions (NG9-1-1/112) allow you to receive and accept different sources (voice, video, SMS, social networks, eCall, apps, IoT devices…) into your call routing network to quickly allocate contacts to the right agent.
Atos NGCS (Next Generation Core Services) infrastructure powers the Emergency Services IP Network (ESInet) domain.
Atos has designed Lifelink, a secure and modular communication solution for public safety. It integrates critical communications for first-responders and monitoring personnel: Lifelink Wireless cells creating a 4G LTE / 5G private network from scratch. A mission-critical application on a smartphone brings a new mission critical set of services for voice, data and real-time geolocation.
Atos provides multi-network dispatching and recording solutions for all communications between the Command Center and the intervention forces.
The Atos Public Warning solution can cover a city, a region or an entire country. It coordinates different types of alerting technologies such as cell broadcasting, location-based SMS, including sirens and social media, providing a unique system that can be run by any public safety organizations.
Public safety forces and services can take advantage of new IT tools and sensors (drones, secure IoT, digital equipment, connected vehicles, video protection, surveillance) to detect, analyze, monitor and identify threats to homeland security.
Atos is number 1 in cybersecurity and Cloud in Europe, providing end-to-end cybersecurity solutions. We design, develop, manufacture and integrate software and hardware products.
Atos Urban Data Platform is an innovative solution that allows to collect, store and perform Big Data analytics on safety and rescue information to deliver an intelligent incident response. By collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources, this solution delivers insights that enable a response to be triggered and managed in real time.
Atos Edge Computer Vision analyses in real-time the video flows from multiple cameras. It can run on the highly performing BullSequana Edge server, which provides a high computing power using AI capabilities. Atos is number 1 in Edge AI in Europe.
GEMMA is the Atos product to be used in PSAPs for single and multi-agency operations, and also by emergency and crisis response teams in the field, fitting the needs of public safety organizations in multiple domains.
GEMMA covers the entire incident management lifecycle, from responding to emergency communications and launching standard operational procedures to perform actions and dispatch resources, to following-up first-responder interventions and event escalation. It is available both on-premises and in the Cloud and is natively prepared for multi-agency and multi-jurisdiction operations in which actionable information must be shared securely and in real-time between different stakeholders.
Atos’ call handling, CAD and resource management components integrate seamlessly with our ESInet / NGCS and OpenScape PSAP Call Engine based on OpenScape Voice, as well as other own and third-party products, including the Lifelink Multinet products. GEMMA has been chosen by public safety organizations around the world, for nationwide operations such as 112 Romania, for regions such as Aragon, Galicia or Extremadura in Spain, or for major cities such as Madrid or Paris. GEMMA is compliant with next-generation emergency calling standards (NG112 / NG911).
Atos has successfully launched its Multi-Agency Incident Transfer (MAIT)solution, connecting the UK’s Emergency Services Network through a fast and secure messaging system – minimizing response times.
ESInet / Next Generation Core Services (NGCS)
Atos Next Generation 112 (NG112) solutions allow you to receive calls through different channels (voice, video, Text, RTT, eCall, PEMEA, apps, IoT devices…) into your call routing network, to quickly allocate emergency callers to the right Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP). Atos offers the only carrier-grade VoIP session controller for both call handling and emergency services routing, aligned with next-generation emergency calling standards (NG112 / NG911). Powering the Emergency Services IP network (ESInet) domain is Atos’ NGCS infrastructure, beginning with the OpenScape First Response Emergency Services Routing Proxy (ESRP), built from OpenScape Voice that supports ETSI and NENA standards for ESInet/NGCS. Capable of handling multi-media as well as voice calls, Atos’ OpenScape First Response ESInet / NGCS solution is centered around the industry’s only carrier-grade Emergency Services Routing Proxy capable of handling high call rates.
Secure and tactical communications
Lifelink critical communication solutions respond to situations where communication is a vital issue. They ensure safety and relevant response to threats. Teams in the field can efficiently communicate and share data in real-time with a high level of resiliency and security. Lifelink consists of a complete portfolio covering all needs, from infrastructure to devices, including mission-critical applications, services and maintenance, with key core elements:
Lifelink Multinet Series that easily combine and record multiple network technologies from a unified C3 Command, Control and Communication platform.
- Lifelink Multinet Dispatcher combines all critical calls from different networks, such as TETRA, GSM-R, LTE, PBX, VHF, UHF or analog networks. They can be easily initiated in one step. Communication between the control center and field staff is always performed reliable and the required level of security is guaranteed.
- Lifelink Multinet Recorder can record all communications at different positions of the connection and throughout the lifecycle of the incident or event. It provides support for nearly all communication technologies and is based on IP architecture and standard COTS hardware. NG112 / NG911 communication types are supported including voice, data, pictures, RTT, video, eCall.
Lifelink MCX Connect: mission-critical application on a smartphone that brings a new mission critical set of services including MCPTT, MCData, MCVideo and real-time geolocation. Fully 3GPP compliant, this app successfully passed the ETSI interoperability Plugtests in October 2020. It enables integration with IoT data sources, such as drones and sensors, for example, to support safe city applications. It enables seamless migration to 5G, whether it is a private, public or hybrid network.
- Lifelink Wireless: Full range of Professional radio network based on 4G LTE / 5G technologies including NB-IoT and LTE-M for sensors connectivity.
- Legacy-to-LTE gateways to interconnect multiple types of networks such as TETRA to LTE.
- Lifelink Hoox: ultra-secure smartphones with a high-level of data protection.
- Lifelink Hub: multi-network module that allows you to automatically switch from one network to another without interruption, including Device-to-device features.
Atos population alerting can cover a city, a region or an entire country. It coordinates different types of alarm systems, including sirens, by providing a unique system that can be run by independent public organizations. Based on redundant command and control centers, the system displays and activates alerts via multiple alert channels such as SMS, apps, radios, a network of sirens and even social networks.
Our population alerting solutions have been deployed by first responders, government and city services in Switzerland and Portugal.
Safe cities: Big Data, Edge computing and Artificial Intelligence
Atos the systems integrator in large national-scale public safety projects
Our solutions are about leveraging smart cities data and enriching them with artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things to ensure the public safety of the future. This can include data sources such as CCTV, smart buildings, smart lighting, traffic monitoring, parking monitoring audio detection, IoT devices and personal wearable devices. The goal is to make this pre-analyzed data available to call takers to accelerate the decision process and better inform the PSAP.
- Atos Urban Data Platform is an innovative solution that allows to collect, store and performs big data analytics on safety and rescue information to deliver an intelligent incident response. By collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources, this solution delivers insights that enable a response to be triggered and managed in real-time. Atos Urban Data Platform helps reduce crime with intelligence-led policing. It enhances safety and security and improves the operational efficiency of public security. Predictive analytics optimizes resource management, and secure data exchange between systems enhances interagency collaboration.
- Atos Edge Computer Vision is a unique end-to-end computer vision platform providing pre-trained & customizable AI models powered by BullSequana server range and enriched by Atos computer vision experts through worldwide experts’ labs.
- BullSequana Edge server provides AI inference & training capabilities at the edge.
Atos provides unique end-to-end cybersecurity solutions with a data-centric and preemptive security approach to secure citizen data. We design, develop, manufacture, integrate software and hardware products, and bring a unique combination of expertise and experience in trusted digital identities, access management, data security, data confidentiality, threat detection and incident response.
Our offer is built around four core assets to accompany public safety organizations on their journey to thrive in the digital age of security, transparency, and trust:
- IDnomic, secure and trusted digital identities
- Evidian, identity and access management solutions
- Trustway, data security and confidentiality
- Managed Detection and Response (AI-Driven MDR) and our complete offer of Security managed services with Hybrid Cloud Security, CERT Services, Managed Security Operations, Vulnerability Management, Security Consulting and Compliance Services.