Progress toward net-zero digital emissions for your digital estate
Reduce energy costs by increasing the efficiency of your IT
Improve company sustainability performance by engaging staff
Carbon emissions :
Reduced carbon emissions in and through IT
Improved sustainability reporting quality
Accelerating your journey to net-zero digital emissions
Whether you’re at the very start of your emissions reduction journey or already well on your way toward your net-zero ambition, Atos’s Digital Green Advisory and Platform can help.
We help companies understand their current digital emissions status, build a roadmap toward emissions reduction, engage staff around sustainability and ensure their digital services underpin their net-zero targets.
The unique expertise from our climate experts in combination with our digital industry leadership can help you successfully achieve your net-zero digital emissions ambition.
Atos facilitates this highly interactive one-day event:
- Brings together business stakeholders, Atos experts and selected third parties
- Explores strategic sustainability challenges
- Builds consensus and momentum with our stakeholders
- Rapidly develops viable ideas to take forward into accelerated execution.
Digital Decarbonization Assessment
Atos can help you identify where to start and take your first steps on your digital decarbonization journey:
- Work through six components including workshops and digital surveys
- Reveal the current maturity of your IT decarbonization practices
- Understand the maturity you desire
- Build a roadmap to gradually move from your current state to your desired maturity state.
Our Atos Decarbonisation Dashboard provides insights into the carbon footprint of your business:
- Displays information on energy consumption from IT, travel emissions, waste (from disposal reports) and more
- Delivers the right information at the right time
- Helps you set goals and inform strategic decision-making
Decarbonization Level Agreements
Our DLAs are our contractual commitment to our customers:
- Measurable, binding and auditable
- Measure the footprint associated with our service
- Provide a roadmap on emissions reduction for that service
- Promise to offset any residual footprint at the end of the contract period
Our gamified ecosystem raises employee awareness around sustainability, encouraging active participation in Green IT challenges. Features include:
- Daily challenges to complete and earn points
- Carbon calculators that track emissions tied to key data sources (emails, devices, website)
- Access to Environmental Management System (EMS) training
Optimizing Scottish Water energy efficiencyWhen Scottish Water and Atos ran a joint Strathack, they identified a wide range of opportunities to increase efficiency. These included ways to reduce leakage, increase asset energy efficiency, optimize per-capita consumption, and cut travel to and from sites. Through the event, Atos helped Scottish Water reduce energy usage by 6-8% across 1,700 pumping stations.
Watch the video >
Find out more
Global Head of Digital Decarbonization Advisory