Marketing Intern for Analyst Relations
What you’ll be doing
As part of the Global Marketing team, the Analyst Relations Internship will involve working with colleagues from the UK as well as across other countries that Atos operate in; including India, Germany and the United States. You’ll learn just how important it is for Atos to constantly analyse market trends, as well as the whole industry to ensure our future success.
This 12-month opportunity will teach you all about market analysis, give you experience in a range of communication activities, together with allowing you the exciting opportunity to work with a team with Global colleagues.
What’s more, you’ll also have the chance to:
- Maintain an analyst database, ensuring that all activities and interactions are uploaded
- Produce internal communications to promote positive analyst rankings and reports
- Support analyst events with internal and external partners
- Build a rich variety of transferable skills that will set you well on your way to becoming a successful business professional
You’ll be working alongside and learning from experienced market analysts in the UK and elsewhere, and they’ll encourage you to learn more about Atos as well as the market that we operate in.
Throughout your yearlong placement you’ll gain invaluable experience that will help set you apart and give your CV a competitive edge.
- Learn about leading research and analysis
- Enhance your collaboration skills by working in a Global team
- Develop content for analyst briefings and events
- Produce a monthly analyst newsletter
To be successful in this role, you can be studying for a degree in any discipline and will have an interest in marketing and market analysis.
Key strengths we’re looking for include:
- An analytical mind
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Interest in company strategies and business
- Influencing skills
- Motivation to learn and excel in your role
We’ll provide training and support to help you learn how cutting-edge technology is used in business.