Atos named a Times Top 50 Employer for Women for the third year
London - 29 April 2021 - Atos UK and Ireland has once again been recognised as a leading employer of women by its inclusion in the Times Top 50 Employer for Women 2021.
Run by the charity Business in the Community – The Prince’s Responsible Business Network, the award recognises Atos actions in areas such as approach to recruitment, retention and progression, inclusivity of culture and measures for monitoring and accountability.
As part of its ongoing programme, Atos is working to improve gender diversity by:
- Monitoring promotional materials, diversity within selection panels and gender-friendly job descriptions to ensure an end-to-end, inclusive recruitment process;
- Providing opportunities for women to have sponsorship from senior leaders, involving tailored mentoring programmes and coaching which brings women together;
- Setting targets for increased representation of women at all levels, as well as supportive measures around internal promotions and career planning;
- Extensive family friendly policies and benefits in the context of the pandemic, including virtual summer camps for employee’s children and paid time off;
- Support and promotion for the Atos ethnic diversity action pledge for intersectionality, aimed to support BAME female representation at senior levels.
Clay Van Doren, CEO UK&I and CEO Northern Europe, Atos: “It’s very pleasing to see Atos awarded this for the third year in a row. I am proud of the work we’ve done towards gender equality with much more still to be done. I know we will continue to drive this in our organisation over the coming months and years”
Cheryl Allen, Head of Culture & Transformation, Northern Europe, Atos: “I feel great pride as Atos is named as a Times Top 50 Employer for Women. We have a passion and determination to create an environment in which differences and individuality is valued and celebrated. We look forward to continuing our initiatives that support gender parity, at all levels.
Through its holistic approach, Atos aims to create an environment in which women can flourish and fulfil their career aspirations.
Read more about the awards here.