Atos named a Times Top 50 Employer for Women 2022
London – 23 May 2022
Atos UK and Ireland has been recognised as a leading employer for women and decreasing gender inequality in the workplace for a fourth consecutive year through its inclusion in the Times Top 50 Employer for Women 2022.
Run by the charity Business in the Community – The Prince’s Responsible Business Network, the award recognises Atos actions in areas such as addressing the issue of gender pay gap, greater focus on sexual harassment at work, and seeking to ensure there is a clear understanding of the lived experience of women working for the organisation.
Atos UK and Ireland continues to work on enhancing gender diversity in a variety of ways, including:
- Monitoring promotional materials, diversity within selection panels and gender-friendly job descriptions to ensure an end-to-end, inclusive recruitment process;
- Providing opportunities for women to have sponsorship from senior leaders, involving tailored mentoring programmes and coaching which brings women together;
- Setting targets for increased representation of women at all levels, as well as supportive measures around internal promotions and career planning;
- Extensive family friendly policies and benefits;
- Support and promotion for the Atos ethnic diversity action pledge for intersectionality, aimed to support BAME female representation at senior levels.
Through this broad approach, Atos aims to create an environment in which women can accomplish their career aspirations.
Read more about the awards here
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 111,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
About Business in the Community
Business in the Community is the oldest and largest business-led membership organisation dedicated to responsible business. We were created nearly 40 years ago by HRH The Prince of Wales to champion responsible business. We inspire, engage and challenge members and we mobilise that collective strength as a force for good in society to:
Develop a skilled and inclusive workforce for today and tomorrow
Build thriving communities where people want to live and work
Innovate to sustain and repair our planet