Scale Industry 4.0 benefits across your organization
Real time adaptation to supply and demand volatility
Improve quality, reduce production costs
Embrace mass customization workflows
Increase digital plant security, compliance and stability
Scaling smart factory initiatives with Industry 4.0 best practices
In times of accelerated market changes, manufacturers need to deploy highly adaptive business strategies and operating models.
Many have launched Industry 4.0 initiatives to do so, McKinsey shows only 30% of programs have succeeded at scale today, due to the diversity of assets, processes and technologies.
Atos Smart Factory @ Scale brings together best practices and technologies to drive smart factory program success along a 3 step journey: A scalable digital platform, replicable use case workflows and I4.0 roll-out governance.
- Industry 4.0 and smart factory maturity assessment
- Discovery and use-case assessment
- Roadmap / blueprint development
- Proof of Concept & Proof of value services
- Program acceleration and roll-out services
Security Services and Solutions
- Smart Factory security consulting
- Information and Operating Technology (IT/OT) security operations centre
- Threat detection and response
- Incident management
- Penetration testing
- Red teaming
Technology & Data Management Services and Solutions
- Smart Factory architecture
- Asset data modelling
- Industrial mass customization connectivity
- Data pipeline management
- Machine language model, application and industrial IoT platform development & lifecycle management
- Integration services
- Service management
- Edge computing solutions
- High performance computing
- Enterprise Solution Services :
- Computer-aided (CAX)
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- ManufacturingEexecution Systems (MES)
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Use Case Solutions:
- Smart Control Room
- Advanced Quality Control
- Digital Twin & Additive Manufacturing
- AR/VR/Remote Expert Support
- and more.
Renault Industry GroupSince 2016, Renault has invested in a significant industry 4.0 program across 40 plants, earning more than 200 M€ annual business saving and benefits.
Atos partnered with the Renault Industry Group to industrialize its best practices and solutions under the Industry Data @ Scale offer, that it now brings to its own manufacturing customers worldwide.
Find out more
EVP – Head of Smart Factory offering
Nasime El Fartas
Offering Manager – Global Manufacturing Portfolio