Proactive application management
Real-time business process performance visibility
60% reduction in P1 incidents through self-healing apps
80% faster resolution through AI root-cause analysis
Integration blueprints transform incident resolution
Implementing and managing digital performance monitoring
Existing application monitoring and management systems are typically alert-based, have limited integration with wider enterprise operations platforms and operate reactively. The subsequent lack of visibilty and coordination creates significant challenges when attempting to resolve outages. The issue is further complicated where multiple service providers are involved.
In partnership with ServiceNow, AppDynamics and Dynatrace, we offer ready-built integration blueprints together with a managed service that requires zero capital investment.
Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
Our APM services provide:
- Full-stack application monitoring and auto discovery (AppDynamics or Dynatrace)
- SaaS application monitoring (Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow, and etc.)
- Rapid AI-based fault domain isolation
- Integration with ITSM and automation tooling for auto-remediation and optimization
- Problem diagnosis and root-cause analysis
Business Process Monitoring (BPM)
Our end-to-end BPM services infuse your business processes with:
- Performance visibility and anomaly detection
- AI-based root-cause analysis of application, infrastructure and network processes
- Support for both SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA
- Integration into Atos Bridge
Application Resource Management (ARM)
ARM services by Atos include:
- AI-based optimization of virtual environments (on-premises and public cloud)
- Reduced costs for assosciated software licensing
- Automated scaling up or down based on application performance
- What-if analysis to enable optimal cloud migration decisions
We’ve integrated the APM and analytics of AppDynamics and Dynatrace with the ServiceNow platform to bring you:
- ServiceNow integration blueprints for AppDynamics and Dynatrace
- Contextualized incident integration
- Application self-healing
UK government's cloud journeyOne of the largest UK government departments was faced with deploying its first significant application into public cloud. Atos implemented APM into both development and production environments, and supported the government department for three years, from initial release through subsequent Brexit-related expansion.
Find out more
Digital performance directly affects business outcomes. How does your digital environment stand up to user expectations?
SAP Application Performance Management
Quick video overview covering the value of proactive SAP application management.
Head of Digital Performance Management
Head of Business Development – Digital Performance Management
Head of Managed Services – Digital Performance Management