Optimize your processes
Speed and consistency:
Reduce friction for streamlined and responsive workflows
Reduce cost by removing unnecessary or manual activities
Improve the quality and dependability of work output and achieve ESG objectives
Real time process visibility
Operationalizing digital strategies
To achieve sustained transformation and realize the potential of technology investments and sustainability objectives, organizations need to build upon robust, stable and efficient processes.
Atos’ process excellence professionals bring a breadth of experience and skills combining fundamental lean 6 sigma foundations with technology enablers such as process mining and business process management. We have specialist skills in PLM and MES and we work closely with our automation and change management professionals to deliver sustained results.
- A systematic and holistic approach
- Focus on identifying key organizational objectives and the constraints that prevent you achieving them
- Develops all encompassing model and measures against digital best practice, creating a baseline and gap analysis
- Provide experts who can understand your business and help you achieve strategic goals.
Most businesses have an abundance of transactional and financial information available in their enterprise systems. We use process modelling, process mining and intelligent automation capabilities to unlock that information to provide insight into the performance issues
- Designing and implementing multi-level processes to increase performance, decrease costs and improve sustainability (diagnostics, operating model, process mining, lean 6 sigma, process redesign, continuous improvement)
- Specialist Pega expertise
- Specialist procurement expertise
- Specialist capabilities in cost and risk modelling, business case, benefits mgt
- Project management and support, business value measurement
- Specialist MES and PLM consultancy services
- Implementation supported by robust methodologies and toolsets and by a set of use cases in a library for MES and PLM