Different, better, faster: cut cost and improve quality
Allocate and flex production resources remotely where needed
Ease of use:
Automatic modules for simple, trouble-free use
Resilience and ease of use:
Minimum training required
Resilience by design:
Meet the always-on requirements of the digital age
Built by broadcast professionals for broadcast professionals
Broadcasters are dealing with a perfect storm of market and technology-driven changes: the move to demand-led consumption, the proliferation of platforms and sources, fragmented audience tastes, managing ownership and rights for different uses, and increasingly complex advertising requirements.
Leading broadcasters have come to rely on our Broadcast Network Control System (BNCS+) to control and automate their broadcast transmissions. BNCS+ is a proven solution enabling streamlined control and monitoring of broadcast equipment within a broadcast environment. The solution’s easy-to-use panel instrumentation reduces operational costs and complexity.
Our clients know from experience that BNCS+ is the most reliable and flexible control platform on the market – critical to efficient, reliable content delivery across all channels, all the time.
BNCS+ Software License The service is made up of 3 components:
- BNCS drivers, the core BNCS Software which vary according to each system in number, complexity and price.
- BNCS panels, which represent the control interface (software only i.e. customer provides screens)
- BNCS automatics, which are a coded set of routines and business logic unique to each installation.
BNCS+ Support and Maintenance
- This is the provision of support for bugs, queries, updates and upgrades associated with releases within versions.
- The BNCS+ Support and Maintenance is mandatory for any BNCS+ projects as it includes the subscription to third party software in BNCS+.
BNCS+ Professional Services:
The BNCS+ Professional Services is the provision of development, deployment and commissioning of BNCS+ software applications.
Consult and Design Control Workflow
This is the provision of consultancy services to define the size, scale and parameters of the BNCS+ system, and to design the associated workflows.
Orchestrating seamless television production for ITV DaytimeWith packed programming and all the intense pressures of mixed-format live television, ITV Daytime relies on BNCS+ for its on-air transmissions to millions of viewers every day.
- Single access point for instant and agile control.
- Keep all four shows on air with only 25% of team onsite
- Enable new ways of working, remotely and in the studio, to keep teams safe while still reaching viewers at home
- A platform for the future – for wider use of mobile devices, for instance, and
- any move to the cloud
Read the Atos customer story >
Find out more
Blogs from the Atos expert community
Twitch Goes Mainstream – Another Nail in the Coffin for Linear TV?
By Paul Moore
BNCS+ Solution brochure
The Atos Broadcast Network Control System (BNCS+) integrates and orchestrates both physical and virtual resources and workflows, providing precise, intuitive management control within media hybrid infrastructures.
Head of Media Control and Monitoring