Adopt digital solutions to support network management
Superior connectivity enables IoT for enhanced data-based insights
Faster data transmission accelerates technology exploitation
A solid foundation for digital transformation cuts cost
Enhanced user experience across both OT and IT
Optimizing operations and networks
Atos is here to help water companies as they evolve their operating model. We can help you eliminate the complexities of outdated OT/IT infrastructure and become smarter and more agile.
Integrating IT and OT is in our DNA, making Atos your perfect partner for optimizing your operations and your networks. You may need to ensure cybersecurity for your critical assets or implement proactive and predictive maintenance solutions.
Whatever your needs, leverage our unique water industry experience, which spans from solution design and development to integration and maintenance of third-party software.
Our Future Telemetry services for single top-end network and/or communications include:
- Telemetry, communications and control systems
- IP-enabling across sites
- Network Design to move from PSTN to IP/Cloud connectivity
Sensing Technology from Atos provides:
- Improved sensing and communications
- Asset condition monitoring
- Anomalies detection
- Managed OT/IT prescriptive maintenance services
Our local site SCADA helps you move from multiple systems to a single platform:
- Integrates multiple platforms and data sources
- Provides a comprehensive view
- Can interface with UCC/DWP/CRM for improved customer updates and improved collaboration
- A single source of the truth with live updates
Waterlogic Australia: Atos Unify OpenScape solutionLeader in water purification, Waterlogic Australia, needed a reliable system to communicate with its growing global network. OpenScape from Atos Unify provides communication services from a Sydney data center for the company’s four Australia offices. The cloud-based system reduced operational costs and improved efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Read client story >
Global Lead, Water Sector