Orchestrate your business-critical R&D environments and infrastructure
Optimize high-value engineering resource utilization
Accelerate innovation, meet market needs, leapfrog the competition
Increased product quality
Improve product lifecycle development
Empower your engineers with advanced digital services and platforms
Science+computing, an Atos company, empowers engineers with tailored digital services for workflow automation, consulting, and digital platforms for engineering research & development (R&D).
We enhance R&D value chain efficiency and streamline expenditures with optimized management and analysis of test data with computer aided engineering and testing systems. We also support complex needs with high-performance computing clusters, test rigs and licenses for specialized software.
We create efficient, engineer-centric digital environments to ensure the most effective use of your resources.
Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) and High-Performance Computing (HPC) Simulation
- Digital services and consulting for CAE/HPC simulations to accelerate R&D processes and improve product quality
- Customized services to build and operate a specialized simulation environment that fully leverages digital investments like HPC
- Accelerate product development and reduce costs with an efficient, engineer-centric workspace
Computer Aided Testing Services
- Custom services to build and operate digital environments that leverage hardware test rigs, measurement devices, driving simulators, wind tunnels, etc.
- Reduce expenses and risks with integrated, efficient data measurement and analytics solution
- Accelerate product development and engineering
BMWBMW chose Atos’s High-Performance Computing as-a-service offer to support their vision of new business agility and made it a reality. With innovative HPC solutions from Atos, BMW was able to focus on its core competencies and quickly respond to market developments and demands.
Read more >
Find out more
The democratization of High-Performance Computing and adoption of AI, machine-learning and deep-learning means enterprises have broader access to more flexibility and efficiency.
Chief Technology Officer, Science and Computing
Offering Manager – Global Manufacturing Portfolio