Boost innovation with closed-loop PLM solutions aligned to your industry
Accelerate changes and reduce migration times
Decrease data integrity issues
Reduce manual work and lower maintenance costs
Ensure faster time to market
Optimizing product development with Atos PLM solutions and services
Today’s manufacturers must address challenging new business environments, increase brand equity and earn customer loyalty to compete effectively. Atos works with manufacturers to help integrate global value chains and launch innovative products faster and more sustainably.
Working as a close advisor, Atos helps chart a digital transformation path for a closed lifecycle loop through PLM consulting and implementation solutions and services including strategy, processes and architecture design, implementation, and operation.
Dynamic Product Lifecycle Management
- Flexible, scalable PLM solutions with standardized components for efficient, cost-effective ramp-up
- Agile change processes to dynamically ramp resources up or down, on demand
- Proven combination of cloud infrastructure and PLM application management in a full-service, pay-per-use model
Product Lifecycle Management Application Design, Modernization and Migration
- Define a closed-loop PLM ecosystem aligned to your needs through strategy, process and architecture design, implementation, and operation
- Control increasing product complexity, product design globalization, shorter product lifecycles, cost pressures and compliance requirements
PLM System Package Selection (M4PLM)
- M4PLM is Atos strategic and structured PLM framework to accelerate, optimize, govern and future-proof your PLM journey
- Leverage Atos PLM best practices and industry libraries to design more efficient end-to-end engineering processes and develop the right strategy to support your new PLM ambition
Digital Product Twin
- Atos digital twin platform supports creation and change of digital models and their physical products
- Enable simulation and optimization of physical product behavior based on virtual models
- Manage digital threads and provide all relevant digital twin data during product planning and design
Comprehensive PLM for AerospaceFor Airbus-Cassidian, the complexities and demands of manufacturing and servicing the Eurofighter makes production data quality and integration mission-critical.
With help from Atos, this aerospace market leader is able to adopt and continually refine Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), integral to Airbus-Cassidian's manufacturing culture.
Read more >
Find out more
Global Manufacturing Expert, Sales
Offering Manager – Global Manufacturing Portfolio