Global strategic & enhanced alliance
A partnership of market leaders!
With the historic merger of Dell and EMC in 2016 completed, it meant that Atos was now a partner to one of the World’s largest privately-controlled technology company, an organization with a combine worth of $74 billion* with an expansive technology portfolio encompassing hybrid cloud, software-defined data center, converged infrastructure, platform-as-a-service, data analytics, mobility and cybersecurity.
Previously, Atos, EMC, VCE & VMware four of the world’s leading technology and IT service companies joined forces to deliver leading-edge Managed Services and Cloud solutions. Together we have enjoyed a multitude of successes helping enterprises through their digital transformation, customers like the International Olympic Committee, Siemens, Pfizer, McGraw Hilll, Schlumberger, Montsanto, Xerox and many more.
Together, Atos and Dell Technologies will digitally empower the Enterprise of tomorrow with world-class managed services to our customers, providing them with a scalable end-to-end approach. A market-leading provider of IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, networking and client products. With our immense technology expertise, depth of industry knowledge, and our unique partnership commitment linking our joint efforts commercially together, you get the best out of our combined product and service portfolios.
Dell EMC : Enabling enterprise customers’ IT and digital business transformation through trusted hybrid cloud and big-data solutions, built upon a modern data center infrastructure that incorporate industry-leading converged infrastructure, servers, storage, and cybersecurity technologies.
*Form S-4 Unaudited Pro Forma Consolidated Combined Statement of Loss, FY2016 Ended January 29, 2016
- Business Analytics & Big Data – Leverage the Atos Codex Analytic platform to quickly implement industry best-practices with no CAPEX set-up investment.
- Dev-ops & Digital Solutions – Accelerating ‘time to value’ for legacy and cloud – native applications through agile developer environments and management on Cloud Platforms
- SAP HANA, S/4 HANA – Reduced TCO through lifecycle automation and real-time data management.
- Hybrid Cloud – Innovate without compromising security through agile, scalable and automated cloud offerings.
- Data Center Transformation – Improve your data center agility and reliability whilst reducing OPEX and CAPEX.
- Digital Workplace – A unified workplace platform to meet end to end needs across the spectrum of users, applications, data and devices.
- Cyber Security – What better test than the Olympic games!
- Managed Digital Video Surveillance – A unified Command, Control, Compute and Communicate platform that is consumed as a service.
Joining forces, Atos and Dell EMC have formed one of the world’s largest partnerships delivering benefits and leadership far beyond its complementary solutions and services. It is much more than the ‘sum of its parts’, delivering a bigger ‘value’ – a seamless Business Technology Ecosystem that aligns critical services and the technologies that empower them.
About Dell EMC
As a member of the Dell Technologies unique family of businesses, Dell EMC serves a key role in providing the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset, information. Dell EMC enables our enterprise customers’ IT and digital business transformation through trusted hybrid cloud and big-data solutions, built upon a modern data center infrastructure that incorporates industry-leading converged infrastructure, servers, storage, and cybersecurity technologies.
Atos and Dell have joined forces to build the Mobile Clinical Computing IT healthcare solution to give practitioners the power to deliver better patient care, wherever and whenever needed.
Subsidiary of the E. Leclerc group, for which it is the authorised IT provider, Informadis has selected the XtremIO solution of EMC, integrated by Atos, for a reliable, sustainable and competitive response to the large storage volumes needed to meet the specific requirements of their customers.
Need to optimize your IT infrastructure and data centers? Want to be more dynamic, agile and efficient?
The Enterprise Hybrid Cloud is our evolutionary answer for the next generation of cloud infrastructure solutions