- University degree majoring in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), within 12 months after graduation
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies
- Enthusiasm, resilience, and a positive attitude
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel
- Dedication to a 12-month development program focusing on both professional and personal development. After successful completion we help you transition into your future job role
Our 2021 intake date is July 12th.
The IGNITE graduate development program will take place in our Irving, TX offices.
If you wish to apply, please complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, RTF or Text format. Please include in your cover letter for what intake you are applying. Successful candidates will be invited for an introductory phone or video interview. Please note that we do not accept applications over social media or by email.