Managing media-specific workflows and processes
Live broadcasts of studio based content have long been a staple part of successful broadcasters across the world, from talk shows to newscasts. All of these have required a significant number of people behind the camera instead of in front of the camera including: camera operators, production teams, make-up, hair, wardrobe, grips, floor managers, sound engineers, show runners, etc. In effect a small army of people operating in close proximity, most of whom operate in a freelance capacity. The pandemic has devastated the media production industry freelance market and giving the accountants in media organizations the chance to prove what they have believed for so long, you don’t need that many people to make good production.
Whether you are looking to build a new media workflow management solution or modernize your existing process, Atos can help you. We work with some of the world’s largest content providers to deliver tailored solutions for the broadcast and media industry.
As the industry accelerates its move to cloud and hybrid solutions for content management, we can help you leverage best-in-class media process and content management solutions. By building it from the ground up, we equip you with a solution that’s not just for now but also evolves with you as the media industry continues to evolve.
Technology will make it easier to expose companies that falls to act sustainably.
Interested in learning how our solutions can help your company? Contact us to schedule a time to speak to a media expert.
Why choose Atos Media Workflow Automation services?
Apply next-generation automation to your media workflows
Get time back in your day by utilizing powerful automation
Drive down costs by only paying for what you need
Single source of truth throughout your workflow
On-going support from broadcast and media IT experts
Content Supply Chain Automation
Our end-to-end content supply chain automation services, from consulting through to managed support:
- Automate all or part of your current content supply chain
- Provide one central cloud-native platform to manage, curate, orchestrate, deliver and monetize your content
- Integrate with your existing post-production systems, including Avid and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Engage a wider audience with multi-platform distribution
Content Commission and Ad Clearance
We can help you revolutionize your workflows for commissioning content and advertising approval:
- End-to-end services, from consulting to on-going managed support
- Configurable, unified platform for case management within a media context
- Cloud-native for secure access from anywhere
- Scalable, to grow with your business
- Powerful feature set to track approval flows throughout your organization
Understand your existing processes
Atos broadcast and media experts help you map out your existing processes, including:
- A detailed analysis of your existing supply chain processes, both manual and automated
- A complete set of workflows and mappings
- Recommendations for next steps to add further value to your existing workflows
Leverage our unified platform for content rights management:
- Move your rights management tracking out of spreadsheets
- Take advantage of pre-defined content tagging
- Integrate with supply chain workflows to automate distribution based on content rights
- Easily add, adjust or remove rights as your agreements change