Centralizing your broadcast media storage
Media environments tend to be complex, with multiple layers of technology and support systems. Managing such disparate systems is expensive, leading to a lack of flexibility and stifling creativity.
The Atos Media Storage service is built on best-in-class storage components, fully integrated with Atos’ world leading managed service and cyber security operations. Whether on-prem, cloud or hybrid, whether it’s performance disk for craft edit or tape for archive, Atos can bring it all together, simplifying and future proofing your operations whilst lowering total cost of ownership (TCO) and enabling new ways of working.
Why choose Atos Media Storage?
Simplify your Media Storage Operations
Simplify support operations
Quickly scale new operations and remote working
Reduce storage TCO across the board whilst improving performance
100% security compliance
Media Storage as a Service
- Storage-as-a-Service for broadcast and media applications: online, near-line and archive.
- In the cloud, on-prem or hybrid.
- Service-level agreement (SLA) driven Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) support models to suit all your content and application storage needs.
- Best-in-class support with media-know-how, automated service requests and self-service options to keep your operations dynamic.
Archive Analytics and Migration
- Deep analytics of your media archives.
- Migration modelling and TCO planning for cloud & hybrid models.
- Migration as a Service with zero downtime.
- Efficiently access and edit content securely from anywhere in the world.
- Private, public or hybrid architectures to suit any workflow, to run yourself or as a service from Atos.
- Use business logic to manage cloud egress costs and watch your system adapt with real-time analytics.
Design and Consultancy
- 4000+ Broadcast-IT specialists ready to help simplify your storage operations.
- Business and workflow capture to help guide any storage strategy and budget.
- End-to-end design, build, test and support process to help capture your vision and turn it into a reality.
- 30 years of experience at the heart of the Media & Broadcast sector.
The media and entertainment industry plays a vital role in forming public outlook and a national view, making it a significant target for cyberthreat actors, nation-states and hacktivists seeking visibility.
More than ever, access to quality content defines success in a world where the number of different channels and platforms are proliferating and consumer choice has never been higher.