Microsoft technologies have proven to provide a reliable digital environment for any organization’s digital backbone. From backend to frontend, Microsoft products work better together, reliably and securely for any type of business.
Thanks to our unique and long-standing cooperation with Microsoft, and adding to that our vertical industry expertise, Atos is one of the most powerful players in the worldwide Microsoft service provider ecosystem.
With over 10.000 specialized Microsoft experts, we help to empower every person and every organization around the globe to achieve more. By servicing both business and IT decision makers equally, Atos helps to decrease TCO and risk of global Microsoft platform implementations while increasing end-user value and productivity.
What do our clients, partners and analysts say?
“In order to fulfill on our ambitious vision for Renewable Energy, we selected to work with Atos not only because of their deep expertise of Microsoft products and services, but even more because of Atos’ increased focus to decarbonize digital” says Pedro Mano, Global CIO of EDPR. “With that we know we have found the trusted partner to support our vision with excellent and innovative services.”
“Microsoft appreciates Atos’ investment into its global Microsoft Practice and its commitment to the value of Microsoft´s cloud and application solutions,” says Gavriella Schuster, Corporate Vice President, One Commercial Partner, Microsoft Corp. “As a globally managed partner of Microsoft, Atos will enjoy every support that we as Microsoft OCP team can give.”
“Our company wide Office 365 roll-out was an important project for us, leveraging the collaboration of our organization to a new level taking advantage of the flexible charging model”, says Chavdar Iglev at Coca-Cola Hellenic. “Atos expertise was indispensable for achieving our very ambitious plan for migration to the new platform smoothly without disruptions to our business.”
Atos Microsoft Services – Expertise, Answers, Results
At Atos we provide our clients with the entire Microsoft service stack for projects including support. We do this without limitations regarding size, scope, complexity or geographical aspects. From expertise to answers to results: with our Atos Microsoft practice, we help to realize our true business value for our clients on top of their Microsoft investments. Worldwide.
Planning and Mastering digital Transformation.
Microsoft Technology Services
Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, Teams, Power Platform, Sitecore, Windows 10
Microsoft Vertical Solutions
HealthSys Platforms; Case Management for Public Sector
Microsoft Business Solutions
Digital Workplace, Application Development, Security.
Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions
Managed Services, Managed Cloud & SaaS.
Atos offers a better service at a better price:
1. Strategic Focus on MicrosoftAtos identified the delivery of Microsoft based solutions as strategic element of our global portfolio in the 1990s. Today all Atos regions are using a standardized design and delivery methodology e.g. for the Microsoft SaaS platforms. As a result, our customers can be assured of consistent implementation, training and support across all geographies.
2. Dedicated Microsoft PracticeAtos have committed to continual investment in a dedicated global Microsoft capability including specialized units like our cloud migration factory within our Global Delivery Center (GDC) in India. This enables our customers to benefit from a cost-effective solution, while being assured of a high-quality solution delivered by a fully accredited, experienced and focused team.
3. Single P&LOur global Microsoft delivery practice operates under one P&L, with resources, costs and risk being managed centrally and only once. This provides our customers with the comfort of named accountability and cost-effective delivery.
4. 100% Atos owned GDCThe Atos GDC consists of 100% Atos resources, ensuring that our client solutions are not dependent upon external partners or complicated by delivery across company or legal entity borders. This further reduces costs and risk for our customers.
5. Large Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365 experienceAtos has successfully delivered some of the world´s largest Microsoft cloud migrations, including e.g. client projects of over 130k mailboxes and large-scale multi-cloud rehosting projects with Azure at their heart. As a result, our customers can be confident that they are working with an experienced global player who has delivered these large global projects on time and within budget.
6. Complete solutionAtos is an end-to-end IT services provider that can also deliver the associated non-Microsoft services that a worldwide Microsoft project may require, for example network design and management, load balancing, security, firewall, mobile device management. Which means that our customers can rely on the expertise of a single partner to address any additional aspects of the solution which are not yet identified within for example a tender.
7. People, not PowerPointAtos approach our client projects from a unique perspective. We use our proven technical experience to deliver answers and results – rather than presentations. We understand the key risks of global Microsoft projects and run services and how to minimize them. We translate lessons learned into project action and give our clients clear advice about recommended pre-project preparations to ensure a smooth delivery. As a result, our customers can be confident that they are working with a knowledgeable, experienced and committed partner who knows how to ensure outcomes successfully.
What our customers say
By working with Atos on a large-scale project to deploy SAP on Azure, the fast-growing pharmaceutical company Zentiva now employs a scalable and cost-effective enterprise resource planning platform with unmatched agility and resilience
Global insurance brokerage
Insurance brokerage used automation to centralize post-merger IT operations in four months
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson has renewed its contract with Atos to deploy Digital Workplace technologies across its organization to improve productivity while also controlling costs
Microsoft Ecosystem – ISG Provider Lens™ Report Germany 2020: Atos leading provider for Microsoft ecosystem integration
Placed four times in the Leader Quadrant and thus one of the leaders of the Microsoft Ecosystem – ISG Provider Lens™ Report Germany 2020 for the second year in a row.
Atos today announced that it has concentrated its worldwide Microsoft platform resources into a Global Microsoft Services Practice. In close alignment with Microsoft´s vision to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Atos, a global leader in digital transformation, has been commissioned by the Health Service of the City of Vienna to develop and implement an Epidemic Management System (EMS) to support the control of the spread of infectious diseases.
Atos furthers collaboration with Microsoft to accelerate the cloud transformation of SAP’s largest customers
Atos, a global leader in digital transformation, today announced that it has expanded its collaboration with Microsoft to jointly address the fast-growing SAP HANA market.
Dr. Alfrid Kussmaul
Global Practice Head – Microsoft
Global Sales Head – Microsoft
Global Alliance Head – Microsoft