Towards the new hybrid society
“We are living in a world where cloud security and data management are crucial. As digital transformation of public services is already happening, accelerated by Covid-19 pandemic, the amount of data generated is gigantic. When Governments can ensure their citizen that this ever-increasing amount of data is processed in a secure and intelligent way, they can not only provide better and faster public services but also generate trust and provide leadership in times of serious challenges and disruption.
We are pleased to be supporting Federal Agencies in leveraging use of digital technologies to help them serve the community.”
Atos offers 5 solutions to transform public services:
Powering organisation Artificial Intelligence To tackle enterprise Information Technology (IT) challenges and enable businesses to take full advantage of Artificial Intelligence, Atos has brought to the market a range of highly scalable and flexible x86 servers, BullSequana S and Edge, powered by Intel® Xeon® processor Scalable family optimized for machine-learning, business critical computing applications and in-memory environments. BullSequana S reaches the highest level of quality of service, performance, availability and scalability to meet IT departments’ existing and emerging demands. Organisations can rely on data and AI technologies to adapt and tackle problems with brand new and efficient solutions:
- Powering Enterprise Artificial Intelligence
- Boosting data analytics & data lake
- Accelerating in-memory applications
- Optimizing IT modernization through virtualization & cloud
Moving to a secure, flexible, cost-efficient cloud environment To meet the needs of citizens, governments and public agencies recognise that being cloud-enabled gives them essential agility, cost-efficiency and sustainability. Wherever you are on your cloud journey, Atos OneCloud will support and accelerate your move to a secure, flexible, cost-efficient cloud environment. Atos OneCloud brings you consulting and transformation capabilities with prebuilt accelerators, a result-based roadmap and orchestration with our partner ecosystem. What makes Atos OneCloud unique?
- Collaborative and agnostic – Designed uniquely for you, with flexibility and no vendor lock-in
- Uniquely advanced security – To protect your national sovereignty and security
- World leadership in decarbonization – Your route to a lower carbon footprint
- Pioneering in AI and edge – Bringing you evergreen and emerging technology
Communicate & Collaborate from anywhere and at any time Unify Office is the new cloud team collaboration and communications service delivered by Atos Unify in partnership with RingCentral, a market leader in UCaaS. It delivers everything that modern team members need in one place, on any device and from any location. Unify Office by RingCentral offers several benefits to customers, including:
- Simplicity: One vendor, One offer, One solution.
- Work from anywhere: Users can communicate via Message, Video or Phone on any device, from anywhere.
- Open Platform and Integrations: Easily integrate Unify Office with existing business applications.
- Direct integration with Microsoft O365 either via plugins or Direct Routing and Google Workplace.
- Enhanced user experience: dark mode for easier viewing and to reduce energy consumption by display devices.
- Carbon footprint reduction: individual servers consolidated into a highly efficient central data center, which reduces the carbon impact of the technology.
Guaranteeing confidentiality of data Evidian offers identity and access management solutions that are adapted to the specific needs of public services. The Solutions provided simplify the attribution and use of access rights so that officers can focus to the public and to their tasks. Evidian Access Management can unlock the full potential of agencies’ smartcard infrastructure:
- Conserve resources for tasks: The Evidian Single Sign-On (SSO) reduces the workload of the support team by eliminating lost passwords for applications and guaranteeing access availability.
- Rationalise access procedures: Create or remove rights directly within digital resources, in accordance with the access policy.
- Comply with regulatory confidentiality: Facilitate regulatory compliance by creating an inventory of the actual rights of all current users to access information systems.
Create more value out of data AMPS7 is adapted to our new world. Australian developed, the platform has been tailored to be flexible, adaptable and reliable. This new version of Asset Management Platform aims to transform the way we approach asset management. AMPS7 is transforming the performance of assets with new and advanced features:
- Predictive maintenance: Asset failure prediction, Smart data management, Real time reporting
- Decentralized architecture: Offline access and sync, Self-analysing and monitoring, ESRI and Google mapping options
- Advanced asset Management: Life cycle reading management, Micro-asset management, Big data ready
- Flexibility: Configurable process and logic, Rapid integration tools, SSO Active Directory Integration
Atos has been supporting a State Government public health system by transitioning and digitizing their ICT systems on Cloud platforms. The solutions and services provided by Atos enable the public health system to gain governance over cloud consumption, cybersecurity and compliancy.
The Met, like many other police services, is undertaking a digital transformation to deal with the challenges of changing crime and the need to engage better with the citizens of London, whilst proving value for money.
Atos’ swift response to the Covid-19 pandemic meant that within four weeks, training modules went from the traditional location-based training to an online cloud-based solution.