Introduction to Atos Health & Life Sciences
We have a vision of a world with a sustainable, high-quality global health system where people are empowered to enjoy health and wellbeing.
We use digital technologies to connect people and data across the healthcare and life sciences ecosystem to enable smart, secure and sustainable health and wellness for all.
Integrating care and managed services
Whether you are looking to connect health teams to improve staff and patient communication or improve operational and clinical data insight, Atos is here to help. With over 7,000 cloud experts and 30,000 applications experts in-house we are in a unique position to support your digital transformation.
Our world-leading integrated services ensure high staff adoption of new technologies to improve modern ways of working and support the shift from paper-based systems to digital clinical workflows.
Digital Health Workplace
- Proactive mobile access and shared workstation management
- Secure remote patient consultations with virtual waiting and meeting rooms
- Intelligent data insights to improve clinical decision-making and patient outcomes
- Meeting data privacy and security requirements in a highly regulated environment
Data Centers & Hosting
- Next generation private and sovereign cloud services with easy migration
- Fully interoperable hybrid or multi-cloud services
- Bare metal high-performance servers supporting business-critical applications
- Cloud edge and far edge solutions, combined with 5G connectivity
- EHR platform hosting
Cybersecurity, Cloud Services & Data Interoperability
- Transforming on-premise data centers to reduce costs and carbon emissions
- Providing secured end-to-end services and greenfield application development
- Securely migrating legacy and non-supported systems to the cloud
- Consolidating data to provide a single patient view, operable from any device
- End-to-end managed services from scope, design, build and operational business solutions to ongoing user support
- Measuring real-time impacts
- System integration and implementation
- Infrastructure optimization, to help reduce incidences by 60%
- Identity, security and risk management
Digital Vision for Health
Re-imagining health in the everything-connected world
Digital transformation is key to enabling healthcare organizations to meet urgent demands, improve patient outcomes and empower us all to look after our own health and wellbeing. Our Digital Vision for Health explores how health is evolving.
Read the key articles from our Digital Vision for Health:
Atos Cloud for Healthcare
The healthcare world is changing fast. New digital capabilities are unlocking the path to a new wave of precision medicine and data-driven medical research.
The Future Hospital
We asked industry experts what they believe hospitals of the future will look like, and it is clear that digital is integral to driving patient centricity.
Sustainable global health system
Atos, together with strategic partners such as Dell Technologies, is connecting the dots in healthcare IT, making digital transformation a reality for patients and across the healthcare and life sciences ecosystem. “This is a once-in-ageneration opportunity,” says Adam Lewis, Global CTO, Healthcare and Life Sciences at Atos..
Bringing Intelligent Supply to Industry 4.0
For supply chain initiatives to bring benefits, an intelligent solution with predictive intelligence, analytics, and real-time visibility, becomes critical, allowing organizations to analyze data and turn that into prescriptive insights and action plans for the future.