ElevateNow: Watch our on-demand round table discussion
The urgency to adopt capabilities offered by Eviden with ServiceNow is now imperative. With looming deadlines, organizations must accelerate their innovation pace in this domain far more rapidly than their historical rate. Following the ElevateNow launch in May, Eviden and ServiceNow have continued to collaborate, developing a solution that accelerates SAP’s innovation process without causing disruption. This panel discussion features experts from SAP, ServiceNow, and Eviden, discussing pivotal aspects such as the impact of the latest product launch on ERP modernization, managing complexity, choosing between NOW and BTP (Business Technology Platform), and guiding organizations at varying modernization stages.
Furthermore, the experts share real use cases highlighting added value and operational efficiencies. This conversation underscores a significant shift from mere technology focus to comprehensive business management and the evolution towards Digital Business Management. Ultimately, the collaboration among these entities portrays a Better Together narrative, harnessing innovation and collaboration to drive efficiencies and modernization in business without posing risks or disruptions.
Create a separation between the system of record and the user engagement layer in order to maintain innovation in the system of record, increase innovation velocity, and create a value-add user experience on a unified platform
Interview: Who is Eviden? What is ElevateNow for SAP?
Russ Furchner, Head of ServiceNow Practice (Americas) at Eviden, provides the answers to the burning questions at Knowledge 2023 in May.
Improved Innovation Velocity
- Detaching the user engagement layer from the system of record allows for more flexibility in change management and improvement in speed of innovation
- Ability for power users to innovate
- Low-code guided workflow designer
- Reduce risk from all-in-one go-lives with flexibility in parallel incremental system of record and user engagement layer improvements that reduce disruption
- Operational excellence best practices
- Process simplification
Single User Transition
- Eliminate intermediate mode of operation stages by revolutionizing and unifying the user engagement layer to a single platform instead of migrating disparate applications
- Unified user experience
- Cross-process reporting
- Modern dashboarding
Contact us to discover:
- How your organization can transform process TODAY, without risk to your S/4 migration
- How you can enable ServiceNow developers with little or no SAP expertise to rapidly build apps that drive visibility, workflow and automation across SAP
- How your organization can speed migration and reduce risk by finding customizations in your existing SAP deployments and quickly re-platforming them onto ServiceNow
- How to accelerate app development for SAP with sample apps and templates
The ECC to S4HANA migration challenge is the biggest workflow innovation opportunity of our time.
Eviden, the Atos business leading in digital, cloud, big data and security, today announces “ElevateNow”, and leads to market a new solution built with ServiceNow to support SAP customers in modernizing their business as they make the journey towards SAP S/4HANA.
SAP will provide mainstream maintenance for core applications of SAP Business Suite 7 software until the end of 2027, followed by optional extended maintenance until the end of 2030.
The time to start your migration journey to S/4HANA is now. ERP landscapes frequently resemble bustling ever changing cities. They involve lots of manual effort spread across multiple systems leading towards a user experience that is suboptimal at best. Let’s face it, this is an experience geared towards power users, not casual ones.
Are you tired of battling the challenges posed by your ever-expanding ERP systems? At Eviden
we understand the frustration that comes with managing the growing size and complexity of
enterprise ecosystems. It’s time to break free from the shackles of slow innovation, inefficient
manual processes, and disappointing user experiences
Modernize your workflows and scale innovation at every stage of the ERP journey.