reinforcing our global profile in digital services
Our new three-year plan will see innovation, technology and the creation of long-term sustainable value drive the company forward towards further growth and greater profitability.
The success of the new strategy is closely linked to our continued commitment to training our people in digital skills, attracting the best talent and applying strong values and best practices in Corporate Social Responsibility.
In order to reinforce our focus as a global pure play digital leader we will continue to develop invaluable partnerships with global technology leaders and apply deep industry expertise so that we develop ever closer relationships with our clients and deliver enhanced services to them through automation.
- IoT and edge computing: new levers of growth for Atos Infrastructure & Data Management business
- Leveraging Atos|Syntel’s digital offerings as part of our Business & Platform Solutions
- Big data & cybersecurity for digital efficiency and trust
- Focus on industry verticals to deliver the next wave of digital transformation
- RACE: a powerful combination of digital productivity levers and agile collaboration
- Maintain excellence in People skills and CSR
- IT industry consolidation to expand our customer base and technological capabilities
- Strongly support Worldline’s European leadership in payments
The future integration in our by laws of Atos “Raison d’être” or “Sense of purpose” represents an important step forward for Atos in that journey.
At Atos, our mission is to help design the future of the information technology space.
Our expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence.
Across the world, we enable our customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Atos “Raison d’être” or “Sense of purpose” which submitted at the Atos 2019 Annual General Meeting.
datacenters in 73 countries
Scientific Community and an Expert Community
As each business context is unique, Atos adapts its approach and go-to-market to the specific digital transformation strategies which are appropriate for each industry, including:
Manufacturing, Retail & Transportation
28% of revenue
Public & Health
20% of revenue
16% of revenue
Telecoms, Media & Utilities
• Great Place to Work Index®
• Net Promoter Score
• Digital Transformation
• Operating margin rate
• Operating margin conversion rate to free cash flow
• Part of spend assessed by Ecovadis
• Ethical behavior
unique ecosystem of partners
network in whole value chain
and decarbonized energy
and great place to work
co-innovation and competitiveness
and ethical value chain
& eco-friendly operations