SAP and the Intelligent Supply Chain
Modernize your Supply Chain with smart and predictive processes, including the SAP S/4HANA Digital Core and Cloud Solutions. We’ll orchestrate your architecture with BW, EWM, IBP, Ariba – as well as AI and automation to optimize your processes. Implement Smart Maintenance for low cost and high productivity with S/4H Enterprise Asset Management and Customer Management & Field Service. The result: a balanced and optimized Supply Chain to deliver new products and services based on effective supplier networks.
Learn more about Intelligent Supply Chain solutions.
SAP Global Outsourcing Services
Partner of the Year
What Does an Intelligent Supply Chain Do?
The Benefits of Intelligent Supply Chains
Trust Atos for
Supply Chain Solutions
- Leverage modern analytics for IT-OT integration and intelligent, up-to-the-minute insights into supply chain risks.
- Helps track and improve logistics operations with precise time of arrival, latest point of shipment, in-transport visibility, shop floor tracking & traceability.
- Best-in-class solution with integrated Atos and Siemens technologies.
- Better reliability with transparent goods flow and quality
- Greater Flexibility & optimized routes
- Improved margins and reduced risk
- Lower cost through reduced inventory
- Sustainability through reduced trips, miles & parts
- End-to-end services, from value identification to an integrated PaaS solution
- Multi-purpose enabling platform extends across the ecosystem to support business model changes
- High performance, with near real-time anomaly detection
- Pre-integrated solutions with built-in security delivered at global scale
- Collaborative, KPI-driven approach involves partners for faster ROI
Sample Use Cases
A leading auto manufacturer leveraged a Proof of concept / Proof of value project for Precise Time of Arrival using Industrial IoT for supply chain.
Set up a Digital Factory (ME/MII Integration) and Integrate the ERP system with the production environment