MES Application Design, Modernization & Migration
Maximize operational efficiency and quality across production operations. Atos MES solutions help manufacturers bridge the gap between ERP and process control. Establish common standards and best practice across multiple plants and sites; and minimize cost, lead-times, WIP and inventory.
Learn more about MES Solutions from Atos.
SAP Global Outsourcing Services
Partner of the Year
What Does MES Do For You?
The Benefits of MES Solutions
Trust Atos for
MES Design and Migration
- Bridge the gaps between ERP systems and shop-floor automation & control systems.
- Maximize operational efficiency and quality across production operations.
- Establish meaningful and actionable dashboards, delivering essential intelligence to production operations.
- Ensure enterprise data integrity, enhanced visibility, on-time delivery, paperless operations and improved predictability.
- OT-IT integration for improved transparency
- Faster cycle time with less idle time
- Improved agility and faster time to market
- Reduced production costs & inventory
- Optimized asset utilization
- End-to-end MES offering, from consulting through implementation to operation.
- Proven methodology based on standards including ISA95, BPMN, SCOR and MESA.
- Strategic partnerships with leading industry players like SAP, Siemens and OSISoft.
- Support for MES platforms like GE Cimplicity, Aveva Wonderware, Siemens Opcenter, SAP ME.
Sample Use Cases
Engines, Trucks & buses manufacturer turned to Atos for SAP ME/MII implementation covering production scheduling, work instructions, quality data capture, error proofing and part genealogy.
European Engineering Materials Manufacturer focused on packing line SAP ME/MII implementation, with ERP integration, routing and BOM integration, real-time plant and warehouse visualization, EWM collaboration, OEE & plant maintenance.