SAP Inventory Management
Quality inventory management is essential to productivity, customer responsiveness and cost optimization. It’s a complex undertaking that calls for smart solutions, automation and intelligence.
Let Atos build a fully integrated Inventory Management solution for you.
SAP Global Outsourcing Services
Partner of the Year
What Does SAP Inventory Optimization Do?
The Benefits of SAP Inventory Optimization
Trust Atos for
- Inventory optimization solutions that deliver cross-functional communication and visibility between planning, manufacturing operations and supplier network collaboration.
- End-to-end warehouse process consistency to increase warehouse utilization.
- Faster, more agile, more accurate sales & operations planning.
- Reduced storage costs with complete transparency.
- Improved reliability with insights on goods flow & quality
- Greater agility with improved margins & reduced risks
- Reduced inventory costs
- Optimized asset utilization
- 15 years of SCM process experience based on SAP APO
- 25 years of experience in warehouse processes
- Deep expertise connecting EWM with third-party devices (PLC, DCS, etc.)
- Leverage leading integration platform for delivering APIs between back-end and planning solutions
- SAP certified Gold Partner for 34 years & SAP VAR Partner
Sample Use Cases
Deployed SAP IBP on cloud for 20% better forecasts, enhanced demand planning, less inventory as percentage of sales, and less working capital.
SAP EWM – MFS integration that harmonized and integrated different material flow control systems.