Data & Analytics Solutions
Older data warehousing methods, architectures and software are often insufficient to meet growth objectives. Modern, adaptive analytics create new business models, maintain customer loyalty, drive business and optimize compliance. From the top floor to the shop floor, data management, automation, integration, AI and machine learning transform your business with processes that are code-free and easy for users.
Ask Atos about end-to-end analytics for your enterprise.
SAP Global Outsourcing Services
Partner of the Year
What Can Business Insights for SAP Do?
The Benefits of Data & Analytics Solutions
Trust Atos for
Data & Analytics
- Implement Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) use cases including business process integration
- Setup a data lake in a complex environments based on SAP and non-SAP data sources
- Enable a data driven culture and governance by introduction a data strategy aligned with business target
- Increase productivity by using data in connection with robotics and deep learning in a secure way
- Increase productivity with predefined reporting & planning solution that brings plug & play benefits in a complex process environment
- Deliver operational agility with proven frameworks and process that enable faster reaction to market changes
- Make accurate decisions by analyzing the most recent information and benefit from a data driven culture in your company
- Reduce costs due to data quality issues
- Improve response time, triggered by automated alerts
- Full-service solutions, including consulting, design, migration, operation
- Experienced data scientists with industry knowledge
- Based on industry-specific architectures
- End-to-end system integration capabilities, including ERP and MES
- Strategic cloud partnerships
Sample Use Cases
This global manufacturing powerhouse transformed its Financial Services unit with data lake integration and central reporting based on SAP HANA, SAP BW 7.4 and SAP BO real-time and cross-system analytics across the entire value chain.
A multi-national conglomerate with 670 subsidiaries created a single source of truth SAP MDG system for integrated global financial and controlling reporting.