Microsoft 365 Copilot
Microsoft 365 Copilot will transform work and augment human capabilities in three ways: It will unleash creativity, unlock productivity and uplevel skills. AI brings a head start on work quality—so you can spend time where it matters.
With Atos Microsoft 365 Copilot Readiness, we help you understand how AI can support your employee experience challenges, both for users and for your processes. Together, we define use cases and personas, and determine the best options for your organization to use Microsoft 365 Copilot.
AI-powered tools represent an enormous opportunity
of people have struggled with finding time and energy to get their work done.
of people would delegate as much as possible to AI to lessen their workloads.
likelihood of a leader to say AI will provide value by boosting productivity vs. cutting headcount.
About the offering
We are employee experience experts, looking beyond technology by examining the Person (their role), the Place (where they physically work) and the Platform (the foundation technology).
We combine this approach with Microsoft’s Modern Workplace technology based on Microsoft 365, and our own outstanding consulting, implementation and managed service to digitally transform workplaces.
As an Early Adopter of Microsoft 365 Copilot, we’re dedicated to helping you harness the power of AI to enhance your employee experiences and tackle your challenges head-on with the following services:
AI & M365 Copilot Advisory & Workshop
- Help you build AI transformation strategies.
- Identify top personas and processes that would deliver value if reimagined with AI.
- Recommend next steps to prepare your organization for Microsoft 365 Copilot, including migration approaches for non-cloud data.
Copilot Readiness & Deployment
- Assess your licensing, technical readiness and address gaps.
- Assess Just enough access(JEA), oversharing, data protection & governance posture and address gaps.
- Showcase value of M365 Copilot and identify high-value scenarios.
Adoption & Change management
- Deliver end-user readiness to enable proficient use of Copilot.
- Drive change management programs to transition processes and adapt behaviors.
- Leverage Copilot plugins and connectors.
- Connect data to Microsoft Graph and Dataverse.
- Integration, customization, and configuration services.
- User and Policy management.
- Governance for ongoing dataset changes- content management.
Watch our webinars
Microsoft 365 Copilot: Your AI-Powered Future of Work
In this webinar, you’ll learn more about Microsoft 365 Copilot, how it works, and how we can help you and your customers prepare to put the power of AI to work for your businesses.
Get ready to revolutionize the way you work as the Copilot is a game-changer in the Microsoft 365 ecosystem.
How to drive business with data & AI
In this webinar, our experts have shared insights into how you can unlock the potential of your data.
Watch the recording to explore how the usage of data and AI can drive business success and innovation in today’s rapidly evolving landscape.
Atos and Microsoft have been partners for over 20 years, helping our mutual customers achieve even greater benefits from world-class software based on the Microsoft 365 Suite.
Atos supports 1.7M O365 users, 2M mailboxes, 1M Skype/Teams users, 3000 Teams Rooms. Atos has 3,700 Microsoft certifications and the following advanced specializations.