Why you should read this IDC report on European MSSPs
• An impartial assessment of 14 managed security vendors that offer MSS in Europe
• 11 considerations that can help buyers choose an MSSP
• Advanced MSS sub-services MSS buyers should consider
• Positioning of Atos managed security services (MSS) in the European landscape
• Requirements of European businesses in privacy, data security compliance, delivery models, and language, and tips on how to navigate MSS vendors
In the IDC MarketScape: European managed security services 2022 vendor assessment, Atos was positioned in the leader’s category for managed security services. The report noted that:
Atos’ MSS proposition for Europe is its combination of strong delivery capabilities, functionality, and technical innovation, and a major scale European SOC network.
Atos’ specialized focus on vertical markets also gets a strong mention. Download the complimentary report to read IDC’s comprehensive report of the European managed security services market and the complete evaluation of Atos’ MSS.
Access your complimentary report:
SOURCE: IDC MarketScape: European Managed Security Services 2022 Vendor Assessment, by Claudio Stankhe and Joel Stradling, January 2022, IDC #EUR146178820
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the circles.