Learn about your customers’ delivery experiences, pain points and preferences in our virtual panel discussion, October 7th 3-4pm CET.
Consumer shopping habits shifted dramatically in 2020, fast-forwarding online consumers habits by five years. The roadmap to achieve competitiveness and stay ahead of the game is now more urgent than ever. Coupled with existing complex last mile delivery, and the highest costs pressures in the final mile, retailers, logistics providers and ecommerce platforms are facing urgent transformational changes and unsolved challenges.
Atos and HERE conducted a primary research report to 2,500 respondents, asking about their online purchasing habits, delivery preferences, pain points and experiences.
Join our panel discussion, in cooperation with HERE, to find out more about our findings from your customers and hear from industry experts and your peers including:
- Alexis Quesney, COO, Woop
- Deepak Patnaik, Global Head of Product Marketing, Transportation and Logistics, HERE Technologies
- Bas Stroeken, Head of Supply Chain Solutions, Atos
Moderator: Theo Quick, Deputy VP of Retail, Transport & Logistics, Atos
- Introduction and welcome
- Future vision of last-mile delivery
- Panel discussion moderated by Theo Quick
- Audience Q&A