Webcast with Atos and National Association of Broadcasters (NAB)
Engaging and supporting employees with effective technology directly affects organizational success. According to Gartner, 70% of business leaders agree that employee engagement is critical to achieving business results – fully engaged employees lead to improved customer satisfaction and better business performance outcomes.
In this webcast we will analyze how your media organization – through the use of Digital Workplace services – can empower employees to work anywhere, anytime without compromising security or performance. Key topics include:
- Automated collaborative tools and services to better serve customers that can increase employee productivity by as much as 30%.
- Secure, tailored, intelligent technology to help attract and retain employees to improve talent retention.
- Proactive automation of IT support tasks for tighter governance and control of IT spend, helping to reduce device and support costs 20-30%.
- Creative tools for remote media production and team engagement
- Efficient production workforce management