Location : Romania
What You Will Do
As a DevSecOps engineer, you will provide leadership in the DevSecOps areas of Vulnerability Scanning, Certificate Management, Password Policy Management, Data Analysis of security monitoring outputs, coordination of Remediation Patching, and other daily Security and Compliance efforts. Additionally, you will assist in developing an automated security framework for robust deployment tools and processes, leveraging various scripting languages and open source solutions.
What You Will Bring
• DevOps Automation: GitHub, Azure DevOps, Jenkins (any)
• Security Certifications
• Familiarity with API Security, Container Security, Cloud
• Knowledge of Compliance Standards and Policies and the associated certification and audit processes
• Experience with security automation and infrastructure as a code
Prior experience (3-5 years) in a Production Engineering or related position.
• Experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement the DevSecOps program throughout the organization.
• Experience coordinating and performing vulnerability assessments through the use of automated and manual tools (Tenable, NMAP, etc).
• Ability to review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to the organization’s network, infrastructure, and application’s and determine any reported vulnerabilities that are false positives.
• Capability to prepare security vulnerability and risk management reports for management.
• Leadership and Teaming skills to coordinate remediation of vulnerabilities within established timeframes.
• Proficiency in C/C++ Programming and Bash, Python or other scripting languages.
• Familiarity with Information Security frameworks/standards (i.e. CIS, NIST, RFC2196, etc).
• Comprehension in the security areas of Key Management Systems, Certificate Management, Encryption, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security and Monitoring tools, etc.
• Experience configuring, implementing and leveraging computer security and networking diagnostic/monitoring tools.
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux patch management and related information security functions (authentication, encryption, iptables, SSL, Ciphers, etc)
• Ability to work with APIs and Plugins to integrate security tools into established CI/CD pipelines.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
How to candidate ?
Please email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org