Strengthening its Public Cloud Services with reinforced partnerships with AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
Atos offers full end-to-end cloud transformation services to accelerate organizations’ migration to the cloud. 2022 has been a key year for Atos OneCloud and its Public Cloud Services:
- Earlier this semester, being recognized by Gartner as a Visionary in Public Cloud IT Transformation Services in 2022. Read press release >
- Expanding its cloud capabilities by reinforcing its team with further acquisitions such as Cloudreach
- Focusing its efforts this year on developing close collaboration with the 3 leaders in public cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure
Atos was a proud sponsor of each of the key annual cloud events organized by our hyperscaler partners.
At Microsoft Ignite (October 12-13), Atos led three sessions:
- 5 Recommendations to Secure Identities in the Cloud
- How Machine Learning and AI Influence Cloud Security and Governance
- Multi-cloud Security Operations with Microsoft Sentinel
Finally, at AWS re:Invent event in Las Vegas (November 28- December 2), Atos was awarded AWS Global Services Integrator Partner of the Year – EMEA
The event was the opportunity for Atos, via a metaverse space at its booth, to present its joint offerings with AWS around:
- Empowering the cloud-native enterprise
- Modernizing critical workloads
- Securing everything at scale
- Leading net-zero transformation, where Atos has just announced it is further extending its collaboration with AWS to help customers accelerate their journeys to net-zero with a portfolio of decarbonization solutions
Also, Atos presented a sneak preview of the “2023 Cloud Trends” Report coming out early 2023 and taped 6 podcast sessions on each of the 2023 trends.
At re:Invent, a Global Strategic Transformation Agreement was announced between AWS and Atos, enabling Atos customers with large-scale infrastructure outsourcing contracts to accelerate workload migrations to the cloud and achieve digital transformation.