Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. The Executive Briefing Center (EBC) is used to demonstrate solutions, showcase products and co-develop transformation strategies with Microsoft’s clients and partners.
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the EBC and Experience Centers have moved to primarily remote operations and most of the in-person executive visits have been postponed or rescheduled as “virtual engagements”. Our team has pivoted along with the Microsoft client to Teams-based remote meetings for their executive customers, where we provide dedicated remote technicians to the briefing session.
Managing a busy customer experience program and executive briefing center takes a team of dedicated resources that can work flexibly in the background, manage state-of-the-art audio and video systems, implement and maintain new technology demonstrations, create and deploy original digital content and signage, and provide “white glove” hands-on support when requested by executive clients. Microsoft requires a comprehensive, scalable and flexible approach to manage the day-to-day operations of the EBC.
Atos supports the infrastructure of the EBC by:
- helping to manage the infrastructure and technology budget
- coordinating with technology vendors
- making technology recommendations for lifecycle management
- providing audio and video installation and support
- delivering briefing support for attendees and presenters
- developing digital signage, and
- managing the content management system (CMS).
Atos helps Microsoft:
- Through a technically skilled and committed team that supports technology operations
- Focus on the content and strategy for customer engagements and relationship-building with visitors and decision makers
- Simplify its hardware, content and service-provider landscape
- Get faster, more customized services for unique executive engagement needs
- Continually improve and refresh demonstration technologies using both Microsoft and partner solutions to showcase innovation
- Establish a harmonized, strategic approach to technology lifecycle management in a fast-changing client engagement environment
- Realize cost savings by recycling and reusing demonstration technology infrastructure and content
- Secure customer-engagement infrastructure and facilities, protecting both customer data and confidentiality
- Ensure that each visitor to the EBC has a meaningful, memorable and executive-level experience
Atos Positioned as a Leader in 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services in both Europe and North America
Atos today announces that it has been positioned as a Leader by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, Europe and its Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, North America, based on its ability to execute and its completeness of vision.
According to Gallup, an engaged employee is highly involved and enthusiastic about their work and their workplace and highly engaged employees are psychological “owners”, drive performance and innovation, and move the organization forward.
Employee engagement and Employee Experience (EX) are not just a Human Resources (HR) matter. It should be an embedded, cultural existence across the entire business, directed and monitored by management and leadership, as well as every employee.