Paris Air Show 2017
The 52nd edition of the Paris Air Show from 19 to 25 June 2017 will bring together all the players in this global industry around the latest technological innovations.
Atos is proud to be part of this event with its partner Siemens. It is on the Siemens chalet (chalet #63) that Atos will be glad to welcome you. We will show you our latest digital transformation solutions for actors of the Aerospace & Defense industry :
- Mindsphere, the “Siemens cloud” for Industry or Data Intelligence in the Factory of the Future
- Convergence between IT/OT and digital services to connect your industrial assets easily to Mindsphere
- Mind Apps experience, Atos’ IT-services offer for Mindsphere
- Innovating solutions in access control and industrial cybersecurity for a risk-free Data exchange
- Critical systems of electronic protection and security
Thanks to our strategic alliance with Siemens since 2011, we have developed a common vision with commercial and technological collaboration that profits to both companies’ clients. Throughout a common investment fund, R&D programs have been developed in Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, IoT and in the worldwide digitalisation of services.
Since its creation, the Paris Air Show is the biggest meeting for the Aerospace & Defense industry worldwide with :
- 2 300 international exhibitors
- 150 000 professionnal visitors
- 122 000 m2 of commercial exhibitions
- 150 aircrafts, exposed or presented in air
We are looking forward to what already promises to be the best Air Show ever.