« Annual General Meeting »
Paris 12 June 2008
Atos Origin's Annual General Meeting was held today with a quorum of 61.02 %. The shareholders approved specifically the following resolutions:
- The company's accounts and the consolidated accounts for 2007 were approved
- The distribution of a dividend of 0.40 euro for a total amount of 28 million euros was also voted through (to be paid in cash on 3 July 2008). This first ever dividend payment by Atos Origin reflects the good operational performance of the company in 2007 and its confidence in the outlook of the company.
- As per the agreement signed 28 May 2008 with Centaurus Capital and Pardus Capital Management, Didier Cherpitel, Diethart Breipohl and Dominique Bazy tendered their resignations at the end of the Annual General Meeting. Jan Oosterveld, whose mandate was up for renewal, did not wish to stand for reelection.
- The Supervisory Board now consists of nine members, of which seven are deemed to be independent. All mandates run for five years, expiring at the Annual General Meeting to be held in 2013.
- René Abate
- Behdad Alizadeh (Partner, Pardus Capital Management)
- Benoît d'Angelin (Partner, Centaurus Capital)
- Jean-François Cirelli
- Michel Combes
- Colette Neuville
- Vernon Sankey
- Michel Soublin
The newly elected Supervisory Board held its first meeting right after the Annual General Meeting; it invited Jean-Philippe Thierry to join the board and subsequently appointed him chairman.
The Supervisory Board confirmed its confidence in the Management Board.
The Supervisory Board also put in place its different committees; remuneration, nomination, audit, strategic, and defined its calendar of activities.
The full result of the votes at the Annual General Meeting is available here.
About Atos Origin
Atos Origin is an international information technology services company. Its business is turning client vision into results through the application of consulting, systems integration and managed operations. The company's annual revenues are EUR 5,8 billion and it employs over 50,000 people in 40 countries. Atos Origin is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and has a client base of international blue-chip companies across all sectors. Atos Origin is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market and trades as Atos Origin, Atos Worldline and Atos Consulting.
Contact for press
Marie-Tatiana Collombert, Tel: +33 (0) 1 55 91 26 33, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for investors
Gilles Arditti, Tel: + 33 (0) 1 55 91 28 83, email@example.com