Embracing digital to reshape maintenance operations.
20% more availability and efficiency
20% higher resource mutualization
30% lower risk exposure
100% security compliance
Support effective maintenance with automated and remote services
Maintenance activities account for about 20% of spending in the oil and gas industry. Digitizing and integrating these activities with cloud-based operations leads to significant cost reduction and process enhancement. With our ecosystem of leading industry and digital partners, our end-to-end solutions for automation and remote services streamline maintenance for overall operational excellence.
Safety and Permits
Our digital control-of-work services simplify the complexities of getting work done in oil and gas. Additional benefits:
- Improved safety and operations with electronic permits and EHS integration
- Lower CapEx and OpEx via predictive asset management
- Systems integration for end-to-end asset maintenance
With assets monitored by Atos, your operations will benefit from:
- Predictive asset management that reduces CapEx and OpEx
- Digital twins that better inform maintenance
- End-to-end integration of field and corporate systems
- Cloud-based asset management systems
Our vendor-agnostic approach to managing remote maintenance systems is completely customizable, with options for:
- Efficient remote asset management support
- Workforce augmentation for increased capacity
- Accelerating the introduction of unmanned operations
- Digital twins to evolve maintenance and operations
Permit Vision at RepsolRepsol, a top multi-energy company, has implement Permit Vision, a digital control-of-work solution with Atos and partner, Wolters Kluwer’s eVision. The eVision solution enables Repsol to electronically manage upstream work permits with the aim of integrating the work permits with its risk and process safety barrier management tools.
Read the press release >
Find out more
Driving digital transformation in oil and gas
The ability to tap smaller and less accessible reserves for profit has been a breakthrough. It’s time to do the same with what until now have been similarly inaccessible reserves of data.
Vice President of Global Oil and Gas Digital Solutions at Atos