Atos has been approved as a seller to the Australian Government Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) Marketplace. Atos offers 5 solutions to transform public sector:
- Atos OneCloud: designed to meet the needs of citizens, governments and public agencies by giving them essential agility, cost-efficiency and sustainability, Atos OneCloud is a unique set of 10 offerings in a powerful one-stop shop.
- BullSequana S: the most agile, scalable and open platform to grow digital business. With its dynamic reconfiguration capabilities, it combines exceptional performance with unparalleled agility and generates efficiencies at every level to meet IT departments’ existing and emerging demands.
- Evidian: Part of Atos’ cybersecurity product portfolio, the Evidian range of solutions enables a step-by-step integrated approach to identity and access management. By using Evidian, organisations are better able to securely operate their key business processes, comply with regulatory requirements and respond to change with speed, flexibility and control over their data access.
- AMPS7 platform: Conceived and developed in Australia, the platform delivers smart logistics support via a webbased application that can be readily integrated into legacy systems. AMPS7 can be scaled to match the requirements of any organisation, enabling a tailored approach to project implementation.
- Unify Office: the new cloud team collaboration and communications service delivered by Atos Unify in partnership with RingCentral, a market leader in UCaaS. It delivers everything that modern team members need in one place, on any device and from any location.
Flexibility and reliability are crucial for Federal Agencies delivering digital technologies which serve the community
Mike Green, Managing Director, Atos, Australia