The Future of Utilities
The UK’s Leading Energy & Water Summit
20th & 21st March 2018
etc.venues St Paul’s, London
Now in its 23rd year, and featuring 75+ speakers on three different stages, the UK’s leading energy and water summit is back, and this time it is bigger than ever.
By striking a balance between cross-industry discussion and in-depth exploration into customer interactions, energy, and water this year’s programme will provide the best environment for strategic consultation of all critical issues facing today’s decision-makers.
Join us for the only utilities conference you need to attend in 2018
- Join C-level executives in our Leaders’ Forums and discover insights into customer demands and the future of the industry.
- Gain key insights from our out-of-industry experts.
- Build valuable long-lasting relationships with your peers during 5+ hours of dedicated networking.
- Tailor your experience with 9 streams focusing on customer excellence, resilience, asset management, regulation, and more.
- Benefit from intimate, high-level discussions at one of our 5 round table focus sessions.
- Hear real life examples of implementing success in areas ranging from behavioural psychology to catchment management.
- Enjoy our exclusive drinks reception where you can network with 300+ key industry professionals over a glass of fizz and canapes.