Unlike any time in history, HPC allows us to analyze many points of data to make groundbreaking discoveries in all fields of inquiry, connecting humanity to the world around us as never before.
HPC brings together computing systems and brilliant minds in the continuous pursuit of improving our world and deepening our understanding of our place in the cosmos.
Plan now to be a part of SC18 in Dallas as our community of scientists, engineers, developers, system administrators, educators, students, program managers, CIOs, and policy makers once again gathers for a program that is unequaled in the world.
SC18 will continue the Conference’s emphasis on education and best practices that deliver leading-edge insights to HPC users. It willl continue a multi-year emphasis on advancing our community’s state-of-the-practice – embracing all aspects related to the practical use of HPC, including infrastructure, services, facilities, and large-scale application implementations.
Atos will exhibit on booth 2213:
- its full range of BullSequana HPC products and solutions, but also
- its Quantum Learning Machine that will help you get ready for the Quantum revolution, and
- some of its most recent AI solutions, such as the Atos Codex AI Suite, the fast track to Artificial Intelligence.
Come and meet our HPC, Quantum and AI experts.
Atos presentations at SC18
Wednesday, Nov. 14
- 11:30 a.m. – Exhibitor Forum: Seeking quantum supremacy with numerical simulation by Cyril Allouche, Fellow, Director of the Atos Quantum R&D Program, Atos (room #D171)
A must-attend presentation if you want to know more about the Atos Quantum Learning Machine.
Sunday, Nov. 11
- 10:45 a.m. – Workshop: Considering the Development Workflow to Achieve Reproducibility with Variation by Michael Mercier, Research Engineer, Atos; Adrien Faure, Research Engineer, Atos (room #D171)
Wednesday, Nov. 14
- 5:15 p.m. – BoF: Consolidating the European Exascale Effort (room #D166), organized by ETP4HPC, the European HPC think tank chaired by Jean-Pierre Panziera, CTO for HPC, Atos. This BoF will also feature a presentation of the European Processor Initiative by Philippe Notton, General Manager of EPI, Atos.