SATELLITE unites aerospace thought leaders, entrepreneurs, executives, engineers, end-users and enthusiasts together in one place for the largest and most important global connectivity technology event of the year. For more than 38 years, SATELLITE has played a critical role in determining how satellites will shape the future of our world. The show welcomes a community of connectivity professionals from every market and field of study, hailing from more than 100 nations around the world.
Satellites are the backbone of the digital age. However, the amount of interference increases even more as more and more satellites are crowding the Earth’s orbit.
At Satellite in Washington from May 6th to May 9th we want to present you our solutions to identify and localize these interferences.
ADVANCE INTERFERENCE LOCALIZATION SkyMon is a fully integrated comprehensive geolocation system that lets you precisely localize any type of detected interference in one single solution and one intuitive graphical user interface in order to take counteractive measures immediately.
SkyMon currently consists of:
- SkyMon CMS – the powerful carrier-monitoring and interference-detection tool
- SkyMon CID – the carrier-ID detection tool
- SkyMon ILS – the classic geolocation system
- SkyMon ILS ONE – the world’s first real working single-satellite geolocation system
- SkyMon VSAT – a fully integrated solution to monitor, identify and geolocate interference caused by VSAT networks
- Satellite Geolocation Service provides you with the entire SkyMon toolbox with no upfront investment or personnel costs.